Title: Precision Plus
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Bold Theme: Precision Plus

This theme is exactly the same as the default Precision theme, but it has a hidden today area that shows your 4 upcoming calendar appointments or 4 new messages when you highlight Calendar or Messages.

Here are some screenshots.

Also be sure to check out all of my other themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    04-01-09 08:18 PM
    THANKS!! been lookn for a theme like this for so long
    04-01-09 08:20 PM
    just downloaded it, everything looks great. but imo the calender entrie font is a little too big. Do you think you could make it smaller to font size 7 or somewhere near that?
    04-01-09 08:39 PM
    just downloaded it, everything looks great. but imo the calender entrie font is a little too big. Do you think you could make it smaller to font size 7 or somewhere near that?
    The font I used can not be adjusted at all. It can only be that size.
    04-01-09 09:01 PM
    ohh alright its all good though. i'll juss make do with it but much propz!
    04-01-09 09:06 PM
    thanks dr mac
    i have checked youe page and really it nice

i was trying to downloud some themes but it seems like i have problem with my computer

i will soon
    04-02-09 03:33 PM
    I downloaded this one too, but I noticed something. In the main screen, if you want to scroll left and right, you have to move your trackball up and down.

Is this suppose to be so? I thought it was kindda annoying.

Overall, a great theme
    10-21-09 12:21 AM
    Yeah if there's an option to scroll left/right instead, it would be perfect!

Still an excellent theme though, gets the job done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 01:54 AM
    I downloaded this one too, but I noticed something. In the main screen, if you want to scroll left and right, you have to move your trackball up and down.

Is this suppose to be so? I thought it was kindda annoying.

Overall, a great theme
    Oh very strange. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

That glitch should only be on the OTA version, the desktop install version should work properly.

I will fix the OTA version ASAP, but in the meantime you can use the desktop version if you'd like.
    10-21-09 03:39 PM
    Can somebody then please tell me why I get an error that this application isn't compatible for my device and cannot be loaded???? I'm really desperate about it. I need it so bad.
    10-21-09 04:31 PM
    I can't move the .axl folder into the DM App loader. How come? What should I do about this? Please somebody help
    10-21-09 04:35 PM
    I can't move the .axl folder into the DM App loader. How come? What should I do about this? Please somebody help
    There is detailed installation instructions at the Very top of my website.
    10-21-09 05:20 PM
    That doesn't work. It says that the application can not be loaded, because it's not available for my device.

Does anyone know how to deal with this?
    10-21-09 05:30 PM
    That doesn't work. It says that the application can not be loaded, because it's not available for my device.

Does anyone know how to deal with this?
    If the message you are getting is "no additional applications designed for your device were found" that is a common desktop manager bug. Simply select it a couple more times and it should work.

But regardless it should just be a couple more hours till I can update the OTA link.
    10-21-09 06:23 PM
    It works and it works amazingly good. This is really my favorite theme, it's simple, it's cool, it's chic and it's free.

Thanks Dylan. I just don't know how to thank you. You rock
    10-22-09 01:27 AM
    I just downloaded the Desktop version and the up/down scrolling issue is fixed. Its perfect now thanks !!
    10-22-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD