I have stormy v2 on my screen now Awesome themes, Tito, thanks so much
    Thanks for using it
    11-04-08 06:40 AM
    V14 - No Carrier - Ghost
    Icon Fade In - Fade Out (disappear) when scrolled over

Install with Desktop Manager:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

V15 - No Carrier - Stormy V2
    Smaller icons - so 14 icons in 2 lines - and icons shakes when scrolled over

Install with Desktop Manager:
    I've been looking for simple (no animation) Icon themes for my Bold. Great work. Wow, 7 across the screen. Does this work with 3rd party icons too?

So maybe See18 can become See21? and Seemax... There will be more on the home screen than the Application screen?!

I'm personally happy to see the carrier and "carrier - WiFi_SSID" when connected to WiFi myself, as it's useful information, especially when roaming.

Does the theme design permit user changing of the background for both home screen *and* Application screen?
    Last edited by wibblyw; 11-04-08 at 07:36 AM.
    11-04-08 07:33 AM
    Does the theme design permit user changing of the background for both home screen *and* Application screen?
    You can change the home screen background and application screen will match it (meaning the same as home screen)

You can also change the icons on the home screen too.

Hope you'll enjoy my themes! take care
    11-04-08 08:52 AM
    Got a question for the theme builders out there. I was wondering when you create the icons on the HomeScreen Banner, how do you set it so that the icons can be exchanged with other icons. As of right now, my theme I'm creating doesn't allow me to interchange the icons from the HomeScreen.

Thanks.
    11-04-08 03:27 PM
    Please do not use my thread to get help, this is not the purpose of this thread
    Create a new thread
    Got a question for the theme builders out there. I was wondering when you create the icons on the HomeScreen Banner, how do you set it so that the icons can be exchanged with other icons. As of right now, my theme I'm creating doesn't allow me to interchange the icons from the HomeScreen.

Thanks.
    11-04-08 04:09 PM
    i really like your no carrier themes and also no carrier no icon theme. but one thing that bugs is on the no carrier when i scroll to my email it shows its all cut off. doesnt shwo the full email address.

also the no carrier no icon theme, the clock looks kinda choppy and ruins the look of the screen

is it possible for you to fix these and repost? also are you able to use the att icons like the att mall icon and the headphones for music

i notice most themes dont use the att icons
    11-04-08 05:07 PM
    Nice work Tito. Can you post the wallpaper you used for V16?
    11-04-08 05:47 PM
    can you send me a picture so i can see what you mean (full email problem)

clock looks kinda choppy it`s simply because I didn't use a BlackBerry font for it.

And for your last request well don`t have the att icons handy to do the change ;-(

i really like your no carrier themes and also no carrier no icon theme. but one thing that bugs is on the no carrier when i scroll to my email it shows its all cut off. doesnt shwo the full email address.

also the no carrier no icon theme, the clock looks kinda choppy and ruins the look of the screen

is it possible for you to fix these and repost? also are you able to use the att icons like the att mall icon and the headphones for music

i notice most themes dont use the att icons
    11-04-08 05:48 PM
    i dont know how to take a screen grab but ill PM you wat i mean
    11-04-08 07:53 PM
    To chinh and the others, I don't do request for any themes, I only fix the one I`ve created.
    11-04-08 08:13 PM
    Hi Tito, I like your themes very much. here are fews questions.

how do you remove the carrier? i tried in CDK theme builder, but i does not work.

what's more, how can i resize the icon on the home screen? Many thanks.
    Last edited by siegfriedx; 11-04-08 at 09:34 PM.
    11-04-08 09:25 PM
    great work on the themes tito
    11-04-08 11:52 PM
    To Chinh: try those 2 versions (to other users no need to redownload and re-install if you have no issues):

11-05-08 06:30 AM
    I am getting ask the same question over and over so here's the Q&A:

out of the 17 different themes you made for the Bold which one do you use the most?

I am always going back to this one:

Here's V14.5 Ghost - No Carrier - GhostRegTime

7 smaller icons - Fade in, Fade out when scrolled over (ghosting effect)
    but this version has the date and time at the regular location and regular font type.
    Icons on main screen are customizables, and you can change the background picture.
    Last edited by Tito71; 12-23-08 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Fix lock screen info
    11-05-08 06:38 AM
    thanks its fixed!
    11-05-08 02:53 PM
    Tito,
    Great themes, very clean. Would it be possible for you to make make "V8 No Carrier - MyL" and "V9 No Carrier - MyU" into today themes, by having upcoming calendar events showing?

Thanks
    Sam
    11-05-08 03:14 PM
    This fading one looks good, but the date and time have interference when I use Chinese characters. would you share the .thm please?
    11-05-08 06:43 PM
    Just found this sight and had to register and log in so I could thank everyone for all the information. Bold Themes worked great. Thanks a bunch!!!!
    11-06-08 10:52 AM
    V18 - No Carrier - MyLCal

10 icons in L shape on main screen are customizables - Icons shakes when scrolled over. Calendar in the middle.

V18.1 - No Carrier - MyLMes

10 icons in L shape on main screen are customizables - Icons shakes when scrolled over. Messages in the middle.

V18.2 - No Carrier - MyLMix

10 icons in L shape on main screen are customizables - Icons shakes when scrolled over. Calendar and Messages in the middle.
    Last edited by Tito71; 12-09-08 at 06:59 PM.
    11-06-08 04:39 PM
    V19 - No Carrier - MyUCal

13 icons in U shape on main screen are customizables - Icons shakes when scrolled over. Calendar in the middle.

V19.1 - No Carrier - MyUMes

13 icons in U shape on main screen are customizables - Icons shakes when scrolled over. Messages in the middle.

V19.2 - No Carrier - MyUMix

13 icons in U shape on main screen are customizables - Icons shakes when scrolled over. Calendar and Messages in the middle.
    Last edited by Tito71; 12-09-08 at 07:00 PM.
    11-06-08 04:40 PM
    Thanks Tito, they look great!
    11-06-08 06:49 PM
    Hi Tito, for the spin icon theme, would you please help to add phone massage and contact list on the home screen?
    11-07-08 03:14 AM
    Hi Tito, thank you so much for sharing your great work to us.
    You just solved what i was missing a long time in all themes.
    The fact that the calendar allowes more than 3 entries to be displayed is very helpful and the style of the themes, keep it simple, efficient and provide a UI that enhances productivity is amazing.
    Coming from the curve, there's one issue i have with the bold in general, wondering if you have an idea of how this can (if ever) be solved: Since the icons in the bold are much larger by default, it happens that 3rd party apps icons look very distorted and blurry due the forced stretching. Is there a way or possibility to avoid the 3rd party apps icon to be forced/stretched to the default icon size that the bold has?
    Anyway, once more, great work, efficient, the way you share it is something that i have never seen before. Other sites like themes4bb do charge for membership, and some of the theme creators are selling their stuff and declare it as custom special whatever.. man, you're really generous. Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!
    11-07-08 04:01 AM
    You can use BBScreener, javaloader (JL_CMDER) and other options.
    If that is all to complicated you can find a nice little piece of software called: "SnapScreen" that let's you take screenshots from your current screen and stores it on the memory card.
    Hope this helps.
    11-07-08 05:23 AM
284 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD