I Love Your Themes :d
    02-22-09 03:49 AM
    Hi Hulkster,
    thx fr your themes.
    7 icons, 2x sms, 5x cal today sections
    Can you make that one with messages instead of sms? 2xmessages 5x calendar? would be perect!!
    sponch
    02-22-09 07:29 AM
    Hi Hulkster. I am changing between your 7 icon and 10 icon messeges and calendar V2 and love it. Good job on these themes. I was going to download the version 1 of these themes becasue it looked like the icons were transparent, but I dont see them on the site anymore. Are they still available? Thanks.
    02-22-09 02:22 PM
    Hi Hulkster. I am changing between your 7 icon and 10 icon messeges and calendar V2 and love it. Good job on these themes. I was going to download the version 1 of these themes becasue it looked like the icons were transparent, but I dont see them on the site anymore. Are they still available? Thanks.
    I took them off the index page so it would load faster for OTA users. Plus, looking at my apache logs, they weren't being hit much anymore at all. I may post some direct links in a while.
    02-22-09 03:09 PM
    Great theme1. This is what I have been looking for. Thanks hulk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:23 PM
    Hi,

I'm wondering if you'd be interested in making a theme for me.

I have a bold and i am using the precision zen theme. I am looking for an adaptation of this theme. I would like all the icons to be made smaller by about 25% so it would naturally fit 8 across the home screen (without looking squashed).

Also above it, I would to show the next 5 appointments under a Calendar tab.

Of course I'd be happy to pay you for this. I tried to send this in a PM but as I just joined the site wouldn't allow me to.

Thanks,

Jamie.
    02-22-09 04:42 PM
    Hey hulkster, great job on the themes. I'm currently using the 7 theme msgs, sms, and calendar. My only request I have about the theme is, do you think you can take the bars away from the msgs, sms, and calendar sections. I like to see the homescreen without the bars. Besides that, I think its a great theme!
    02-23-09 02:24 AM
    I searched a very long time to find a theme like the one you've created. I'm currently using the L 10 Icon 7 Calender with no Carrier.

I'm a student and for me, keeping track of Calender and Tasks (i.e. homework and exams) are the most important things. I was wondering if it was possible for you to modify one of your L's to make something like 4xCal 3xTasks. You have a very
    10 icons L style, 3x message, 3x calendar that would be great if you could replace message --> tasks.

Thanks for your hard work!
    Last edited by wordy; 02-23-09 at 02:09 PM.
    02-23-09 02:03 PM
    I searched a very long time to find a theme like the one you've created. I'm currently using the L 10 Icon 7 Calender with no Carrier.

I'm a student and for me, keeping track of Calender and Tasks (i.e. homework and exams) are the most important things. I was wondering if it was possible for you to modify one of your L's to make something like 4xCal 3xTasks. You have a very
    10 icons L style, 3x message, 3x calendar that would be great if you could replace message --> tasks.

Thanks for your hard work!
    I'm afraid it's not possible to display tasks up on a today section with sub-entries. Sorry!
    02-23-09 02:55 PM
    I just noticed something else on the 7 icon theme with sms,msgs and calendar. I only have one calendar event showing on the home screen, shouldn't be 2 events? I saw in the sample screen it showed 2 but not on mine for some reason. Any ideas?

02-23-09 03:09 PM
    I just noticed something else on the 7 icon theme with sms,msgs and calendar. I only have one calendar event showing on the home screen, shouldn't be 2 events? I saw in the sample screen it showed 2 but not on mine for some reason. Any ideas?

Which OS are you running, which theme is it (v1 or v2) and have you definitely got more than one calendar appointment!?
    02-23-09 06:09 PM
    I'm running OS .216 and I believe I'm running v2, its the one I downloaded on the first page where you describe it. And yes I'm sure I have more than 1 appointment, I have that displaying today but nothing for tomorrow. I even put a test entry that was a hour later than the one showing and that didn't show either...

02-23-09 08:04 PM
    Ok I feel dumb now. Apparently I must've dl v1. Running v2 and its looking good now! I think I dl from your post in the 1st page but not the updated version from the ota site. Thanks for your help!

02-23-09 08:11 PM
    I'm afraid it's not possible to display tasks up on a today section with sub-entries. Sorry!
    Thanks for the quick reply. It's so nice to see someone developing free themes and actively supporting them. I'll be keeping an eye on your work - in a good way!

Cheers
    02-23-09 09:09 PM
    hey...looking for alternate for this theme (your new font) when you get a chance to support the newer beta os

10 icons L style, 3x message, 3x calendar today sections

Keep up the fantastic work!
    02-23-09 09:29 PM
    Here are direct links to the V1's, but they may not be available forever!
    Thanks hulkster Jjust sent the link for the "10 icon L with messages and calendar in today section" to my phone for download shortly. Is there a "7 icon on bottom with messages and calendar in today section"? Yeah I know I am probably bugging you, but thanks again for posting them.
    02-24-09 09:55 PM
    Thanks hulkster Jjust sent the link for the "10 icon L with messages and calendar in today section" to my phone for download shortly. Is there a "7 icon on bottom with messages and calendar in today section"? Yeah I know I am probably bugging you, but thanks again for posting them.
    There's a v2 of what you're after.
    02-25-09 02:13 AM
    i got one simular but with smaller icons at the bottom looks much cleaner too.
    02-25-09 02:26 AM
    hey...looking for alternate for this theme (your new font) when you get a chance to support the newer beta os

10 icons L style, 3x message, 3x calendar today sections

Keep up the fantastic work!
    Hi I have done this one for you.
    02-25-09 02:32 AM
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone, im using v2 of the 7 icon msgs, sms, calendar and today during two different occurence is would get a text on the home screen and would click it to read it. When i exit out of the msg on to the home screen the sms i just read is still displayed, like the text of the message. THe sms/mms counter displays 0 however. And when a new texts comes in, it gets replaced on the homescreen but after reading that text the previous "stuck sms" is shown again on the home screen. The only way i found to get rid of the "stuck sms" is by doing a soft reset.

Any ideas"?
    02-25-09 03:12 AM
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone, im using v2 of the 7 icon msgs, sms, calendar and today during two different occurence is would get a text on the home screen and would click it to read it. When i exit out of the msg on to the home screen the sms i just read is still displayed, like the text of the message. THe sms/mms counter displays 0 however. And when a new texts comes in, it gets replaced on the homescreen but after reading that text the previous "stuck sms" is shown again on the home screen. The only way i found to get rid of the "stuck sms" is by doing a soft reset.

Any ideas"?
    This seems to be a recurring issue, and not just with my themes. I experienced it myself on the vodafone UK today theme on my Curve 8310. I've also seen it on other theme builders themes that I have downloaded and tried myself in the past. I did notice that it doesn't seem to happen if you don't let too many SMS/MMS messages build up. I think it's a general issue related to the today function.
    02-25-09 03:21 AM
    This seems to be a recurring issue, and not just with my themes. I experienced it myself on the vodafone UK today theme on my Curve 8310. I've also seen it on other theme builders themes that I have downloaded and tried myself in the past. I did notice that it doesn't seem to happen if you don't let too many SMS/MMS messages build up. I think it's a general issue related to the today function.
    Hmm, i see i see. Thanks for the response!
    02-25-09 03:51 AM
    I'm wondering why tasks just don't show up in the calendar entry itself on the today section. They show up if you open up the calendar.
    02-25-09 03:18 PM
    Thanks for the help hulkster. No the hard part, deciding which of your awsome themes to use.
    02-25-09 10:17 PM
375 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD