09-04-11 12:45 AM
375 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    nice theme
    thanks
    03-18-09 10:12 AM
    Hi there - I'm not sure what you mean. Can you elaborate a little? Thanks.
    Sorry...

Well, it is possible to make something based on these theme :
    CANDARA 10 icons L style 2x sms, 5x cal today sections

But with message instead of sms ?
    Ie : CANDARA 10 icons L style 2x message, 5x cal today sections

Many thanks for your work !

Kindest regards
    03-18-09 11:40 AM
    Why is there a second link that says CANDARA? Is that a variation of the theme?
    03-18-09 03:23 PM
    Why is there a second link that says CANDARA? Is that a variation of the theme?
    The Candara versions are for folks with the newer beta OS's which have trouble displaying BBAlphaSans properly.
    03-18-09 06:03 PM
    i cant d/l the ota link... server is busy
    03-19-09 06:28 AM
    i cant d/l the ota link... server is busy
    Is it working for you now? I just tried and it is fine. Probably my connection was being highly utilised at the time you tried!
    03-19-09 03:24 PM
    Sorry...

Well, it is possible to make something based on these theme :
    CANDARA 10 icons L style 2x sms, 5x cal today sections

But with message instead of sms ?
    Ie : CANDARA 10 icons L style 2x message, 5x cal today sections

Many thanks for your work !

Kindest regards
    There's a 3x message and 3x calendar one already...!
    03-19-09 06:30 PM
    Very nice one at that. Thanks for your contributions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 09:27 PM
    for your bold themes v3, the ones with the white tahoma fonts, will there be a variation with calendar and messages?
    03-20-09 04:02 AM
    for your bold themes v3, the ones with the white tahoma fonts, will there be a variation with calendar and messages?
    Hi I was just waiting for a bit of feedback before I invested any time in creating any, as it takes a while. Watch this space.
    03-20-09 04:07 AM
    alright, i certainly will. keep up the good work. digging those tahoma themes
    03-20-09 04:23 AM
    You're right. This theme is very nice but it could be perfect if we could have more calenday entries (with less messages).

For my part (on most of BB users I think), I read messages very quickly so few messages entries is fine. But it's important to have a lots of calendar entries on today's page.

Many thanks
    03-20-09 04:53 AM
    Just would like to tell all of my experience with Hulkster. I recently had asked if he could make a spin-off of one of his themes, so it could maximize my life/berry. I gave him an idea on what I was looking for, and he made suggestions that would be more practical. He took the time to make the theme for me, and allowed me to use it that way i could let him know of any mods i would like for my finished product. i told him what i wanted, and again he made me the theme and allowed me to test it. once i felt comfortable, i let him know and he made me a version to do through the DM, along with an OTA. the quality of his theme and customer service are excellent. he was very easy to work with, and realisticly, I will go through with him in the near future. I looked online for litterally 20+hours and could not find the right theme, so I took a plunge after I seen/used his free theme. I was so happy with his service that I donated $15. Only thing is i should have done it sooner, as I wasted more time than anything. Big time BUMP for Hulkster.
    03-23-09 06:38 PM
    I love the "L" theme ones with messages and calendar. Nicely done.
    Last edited by JoeBlackberry; 03-25-09 at 03:23 PM.
    03-25-09 02:48 PM
    I love it
    03-26-09 10:06 PM
    I like all of these! Finally got my computer fixed to view the pictures.
    03-29-09 01:47 AM
    Hulkster, I love your themes and constantly rotating between two of them since I discovered your page.

I have request/question I am hoping you can help with:

Is it possible to have a theme like the "CANDARA 10 icons U style Zen" (com_plazmic_theme_Bold_10_U_Icon_Zen_v2_CAN.jad) with full-size icons (I think 10 would still fit if a tight U shape is used) and a "Messages" today area inside the U?

I really hope it is possible!

Thanks,
    Zax
    03-30-09 07:01 PM
    actually i bin using this theme since i found it here only the today one and all i can say is that i use everything it gives and its super clean and you can see your today background nice and clean complete picture, this is what im talking about. only thing i don't know if there is one with a custom weather in the upper right corner and if its possible i never see it before or think its possible on the BB themes but can the calender numbers change to represent the days with a small sat or mon above it. do let us know thanks aloft for sharing.
    03-31-09 02:23 PM
    Just would like to tell all of my experience with Hulkster. I recently had asked if he could make a spin-off of one of his themes, so it could maximize my life/berry. I gave him an idea on what I was looking for, and he made suggestions that would be more practical. He took the time to make the theme for me, and allowed me to use it that way i could let him know of any mods i would like for my finished product. i told him what i wanted, and again he made me the theme and allowed me to test it. once i felt comfortable, i let him know and he made me a version to do through the DM, along with an OTA. the quality of his theme and customer service are excellent. he was very easy to work with, and realisticly, I will go through with him in the near future. I looked online for litterally 20+hours and could not find the right theme, so I took a plunge after I seen/used his free theme. I was so happy with his service that I donated $15. Only thing is i should have done it sooner, as I wasted more time than anything. Big time BUMP for Hulkster.
    I totally agree with you, his theme is the only one im using since i got my bold, i have asked others to make some adjustments but never got any replys that i could assume i can get what i was looking for, i believe that view people today really makes things base on use over looks, the theme im using is so clear and clean my phone boots fast and its always fast,the calenders lists are great better than ppc that i got it shows me all my todos everyday and all my new messages in a nice clean list no bulk or blocks at the same time my background is noticeable seen just like my desktop and laptop having my icons below listed 10 just right some people might use more but for me this is just right everything i need is right there no wasted time to open this and that i will like only one thing with this theme i got if its possible is right under the network bars area to have one icon this i can place my weather eye right there i kinda like my weather high right at the side of the messages at least in that line thats the only thing i would ask for other than that the theme is great im never even bored with it cause it just works right. thanks for sharing that and halkster if you read this before i ask if thats possible please do say i will have to contact you as well on that one. keep up the good work, im all for people who make things work the way they should just like the BB it works very well.
    03-31-09 02:40 PM
    Awesome themes, just what I was looking for.

Before I download though, is there a shot with a comparison of the normal font versus Candara?
    03-31-09 08:19 PM
    I love the themes, but with the Candara fonts...I'm having a seizure trying to read the appointments...too straining on my old eyes. Is there a version with bigger fonts for the calendar/SMS?
    03-31-09 08:40 PM
    Awesome themes, just what I was looking for.

Before I download though, is there a shot with a comparison of the normal font versus Candara?
    Just go for it and see what you think!
    04-05-09 07:15 PM
    I love the themes, but with the Candara fonts...I'm having a seizure trying to read the appointments...too straining on my old eyes. Is there a version with bigger fonts for the calendar/SMS?
    Hi thanks for your feedback, but currently no there isn't; my themes are based around fitting as much on the screen as possible.
    04-05-09 07:17 PM
    actually i bin using this theme since i found it here only the today one and all i can say is that i use everything it gives and its super clean and you can see your today background nice and clean complete picture, this is what im talking about. only thing i don't know if there is one with a custom weather in the upper right corner and if its possible i never see it before or think its possible on the BB themes but can the calender numbers change to represent the days with a small sat or mon above it. do let us know thanks aloft for sharing.
    I've done this mod and put it up on the page. You will just need to put your weather app in position number 11 of your application screen to get it to appear at the top right.
    04-05-09 07:56 PM
    I'm a newbie on building themes and have a couple for personal use - I was wondering how you keep the zen icon background when resizing. When I resize they have no background - just highlighted icon foreground.
    Hope this makes sense.
    04-07-09 05:18 PM
375 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD