One other question. Why is "no carrier" important to people? Personally, I like to see what I'm connected to. Especially the WiFi networks.
    12-14-09 06:58 PM
    I'm bumping this just in case these themes are still supported. I've been using the L style today theme for a couple of weeks now. Although the font is a little tiny, it's the best theme out there for me. Only thing that would make it better would be a weather icon position in the upper right like Mr. Hulkster includes in a couple of his other themes.

Btw, can anyone here tell me how to delete themes from my bold? There are a few that I've downloaded that I'll never use, but apparently you can't just delete them from themes in options.
    12-30-09 07:56 AM
    anyone know where to find these themes NOT OTA ?
    01-18-10 01:56 PM
    Hulkster, LOVE the 10 Icon L theme. Have had it on my 9000s for some time, and now cant live without it. Unfortunately I've had 4 9000s in 10 months and AT&T and I have given up on them, and they upgraded me to a 9700. Now I can't get your theme, and I'm in a panic! Any ideas on an arrival date for a 5.0 friendly 10 icon, msg, cal? Thanks
    02-04-10 09:20 AM
    I'm in love with your themes!

Any idea if you'll ever modify them to work on the Bold 9700??
    02-24-10 10:25 AM
    I'm in love with your themes!

Any idea if you'll ever modify them to work on the Bold 9700??
    I have already done 9700 themes, and they can be found somewhere in the 9700 section here.
    03-02-10 03:37 PM
    Hulkster, LOVE the 10 Icon L theme. Have had it on my 9000s for some time, and now cant live without it. Unfortunately I've had 4 9000s in 10 months and AT&T and I have given up on them, and they upgraded me to a 9700. Now I can't get your theme, and I'm in a panic! Any ideas on an arrival date for a 5.0 friendly 10 icon, msg, cal? Thanks
    I have already done 9700 themes, and they can be found somewhere in the 9700 section here.
    03-02-10 03:38 PM
    I downloaded the theme successfully on my 9700 but can't find it in themes. Is this because it is designed for 9000?
    Yes! My 9700 themes can be found somewhere in the 9700 section here.
    03-02-10 03:39 PM
    Have you done any new ones for the 9000 since this thread was started? I've been using your bold 10 L icon cal cb sa v2 for some time now, and sent you a little donation. I had emailed you about a possible modification to that to include a dedicated top right slot for a weather app, like a couple of your other themes have, but never heard back from you.
    03-09-10 11:31 AM
    Have you done any new ones for the 9000 since this thread was started? I've been using your bold 10 L icon cal cb sa v2 for some time now, and sent you a little donation. I had emailed you about a possible modification to that to include a dedicated top right slot for a weather app, like a couple of your other themes have, but never heard back from you.
    Did you send the request with the donation? Sorry I've been busy with other stuff and it's hard to keep on going with the theme work at the moment.
    03-14-10 03:30 AM
    Been using the 7 icon, sms and calander theme for last few months, do I know if it works with OS5?
    Coz this theme is keepin me on 4.6 until I know it works!!
    Ur a legend hulk, ur themes r just what we all need....thanx man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 03:32 AM
    Been using the 7 icon, sms and calander theme for last few months, do I know if it works with OS5?
    Coz this theme is keepin me on 4.6 until I know it works!!
    Ur a legend hulk, ur themes r just what we all need....thanx man
    Well, thank you very much! I haven't updated to OS5 versions yet. To be honest, I get so few donations (and that's not a hint!) I may have to drop the hosting

I do know however that because of the threaded SMS incorporated in the new BBM, the SMS today bit simply never works on OS5 phones, so I wouldn't make one anyway. Sorry!
    03-15-10 03:37 AM
    Did you send the request with the donation? Sorry I've been busy with other stuff and it's hard to keep on going with the theme work at the moment.
    No, I actually sent the donation a few weeks later, because I was using the unmodified version and planned to keep doing so.

I wouldn't have sent the donation with the request, because I don't know what you consider suitable for a custom modification. But if your time has freed up a bit and you're back to working on themes, I'll re-email you.
    03-15-10 06:41 PM
    Hulk great themes buddy! I was wondering whether these come in non-animated versions?
    03-26-10 08:36 PM
    Hulk great themes buddy! I was wondering whether these come in non-animated versions?
    What exactly do you mean by non-animated?
    03-28-10 01:35 PM
    Okay, this is weird. All of a sudden, the calendar items have stopped displaying on my homepage. I'm using the bold 10 L icon cal cb sa v2 theme.

I've been using this theme for quite a while now. This happened out of the blue. The calendar icon remains, but no calendar items below it.
    05-11-10 07:35 PM
    Okay, this is weird. All of a sudden, the calendar items have stopped displaying on my homepage. I'm using the bold 10 L icon cal cb sa v2 theme.

I've been using this theme for quite a while now. This happened out of the blue. The calendar icon remains, but no calendar items below it.
    Check and see what calendar is listed as the default.
    Hope that works for you.

05-12-10 09:56 AM
    Hey Hulkster I love your themes! My Bold 9000 didn't come with the Precision Plus theme or the Zen. I like the individual icons a lot better but I liked the larger font in the factory theme.
    I'm not sure if you've been asked this before so you may not be able to adjust the size but if so would you be able to make a Precision Plus with large font? Also when I use a light background the font disappears is there a way to fix that?

Thanks Hulkster, sorry you probably get a million requests I just can't seem to find the factory version.
    05-12-10 12:44 PM
    Check and see what calendar is listed as the default.
    Hope that works for you.

The correct one. I added an event last night and it showed up on my screen. I added a few more, and they did, too. Events in the calendar, including recurring events, continue to not show up on the home screen.

Very weird. No idea why this happened, but my solution will be to delete future events and re-enter them. <shrug>
    05-13-10 01:59 PM
    Hi OP,

Can you please make an L shaped theme but with a hidden today calendar function please!!!!

ie. "10L icons Precision Zen style theme" but, with a hidden today calendar???

I would be forever grateful !!!!

And if you could put an application icon on the top row next to the time so we can put the weather app there?

that would be amazing!
    07-03-10 02:55 AM
    i love this theme!
    thanks for making it!
    07-06-10 07:24 PM
    Yayy you rock, thanks for the awesome L theme
    07-16-10 04:50 PM
    Late to the party but as you know I am so lovin' the 13U Hidden TT. It rocks!!!

As do you, for helping me so patiently with my funny newbie questions.

Thank you again for your awesome work!
    10-10-10 07:24 PM
    why is the switch from homescreen to the menu not as a original theme ? it kinda slides into the screen if you know what i mean :P
    10-22-10 05:09 PM
    I second the request!! and if you could make it for OS 5.0 that would be awesome!
    09-03-11 11:45 PM
375 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD