do you have any themes with just SMS/MMS and Calender... No email messages ?
    01-26-09 07:50 AM
    do you have any themes with just SMS/MMS and Calender... No email messages ?
    Yes there is now! Ask and ye shall receive....
    01-26-09 04:38 PM
    THANKS!! good stuff
    01-26-09 05:02 PM
    Nice! THANKS! just downloaded it... exactly what i was looking for!

Why don't Bold's come with Themes like these? Oh well, at least we have people like hulkster to pick up the slack!
    01-26-09 11:28 PM
    Ditto that request Hulkster.. lol lol

Make that a triple????
    01-26-09 11:36 PM
    Hey, Hulkster

Have you tried your v2 theme on .228?
    It seems to have an overlap issue on the today screen.

Keep up the great work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 07:42 AM
    Hey, Hulkster

Have you tried your v2 theme on .228?
    It seems to have an overlap issue on the today screen.

Keep up the great work!
    Looking at the .228 thread, I'd say it's an OS 'feature'....!
    01-28-09 08:41 AM
    is there any screen shot? sorry i haven't read all the threads
    01-28-09 08:26 PM
    is there any screen shot? sorry i haven't read all the threads
    Go to http://bb-ota.servehttp.com/index.html and there's a screenshot for each theme. Hope you find one you like.

01-29-09 01:54 AM
    Looking at the .228 thread, I'd say it's an OS 'feature'....!
    Hi Hulkster! Do you think there's a way to avoid the overlapping / cutted text in today section on .228?

I like your themes very much but this issue is very annoying. It seems that not all the themes are affected but, you know ..... the best is yours!

Thank you for all your efforts!
    01-29-09 07:26 AM
    Hi Hulkster! Do you think there's a way to avoid the overlapping / cutted text in today section on .228?

I like your themes very much but this issue is very annoying. It seems that not all the themes are affected but, you know ..... the best is yours!

Thank you for all your efforts!
    Can you post/email me a screenshot plz?
    01-29-09 11:52 AM
    Guys, thanks for the screenshots. I've compared the shots to how the theme looks in the simulator and I can see that .228 seems to be rendering the text bigger than it's supposed to (i.e. bigger than it's set in the theme).

This explains why it's overlapping as it looks like it's drawing the text too big but keeping the spacing that's set out for the smaller text.

Seems to be .228 only issue.
    01-29-09 01:54 PM
    Excellent themes!! I am using the L-10 iconewith 7 calendar entries--- perfect.
    01-30-09 11:42 AM
    how do u load this theme to bold? i tried to add this in application loader but it only except .alx file not JAD. can somebody help me?
    02-02-09 12:25 PM
    how do u load this theme to bold? i tried to add this in application loader but it only except .alx file not JAD. can somebody help me?
    JAD files wont work with the app loader...jad files can only be installed via OTA aka Over the air install...you install it via your browser.
    02-04-09 09:34 AM
    Hi.
    You have the most functional themes I have come across. Many thanks for sharing them. I am using now using the 7 icons, 7x calendar today them.
    Is there a chance you could extend your courtesy and create a calendar only theme? i.e. without the bottom dock/icons, just the calendar list. Could you have 10 calendar lines instead of 7?
    Thanks again.
    02-04-09 09:48 AM
    great theme, i've been using this for awhile. good job!
    02-05-09 10:58 AM
    Guys, thanks for the screenshots. I've compared the shots to how the theme looks in the simulator and I can see that .228 seems to be rendering the text bigger than it's supposed to (i.e. bigger than it's set in the theme).

This explains why it's overlapping as it looks like it's drawing the text too big but keeping the spacing that's set out for the smaller text.

Seems to be .228 only issue.
    Using 2 of your themes as they are very well done but the font issue continues to be a problem even after upgrading to .234.
    02-06-09 06:35 AM
    Using 2 of your themes as they are very well done but the font issue continues to be a problem even after upgrading to .234.
    Darn it that's another beta OS with font display issues. It will be next week before I can get round to releasing the themes updated as I will have to try and find a font that renders properly and is still easily read when quite small. All you BBAlphaSans fans out there may have to let it go!
    02-06-09 06:49 AM
    Oh noooo, for real? No more bbalphasans!!! That's sad! Let us know when you make the fix! Thanks!!

02-06-09 11:48 AM
    I found out something that might help you out. When highlighting on the icon its true it doesn't display properly the font, however if you click on enter and quickly press "escape" button to go back on main screen, you will see that it displays correctly.... Does that change how you resolve the problem?

02-06-09 12:51 PM
    I found out something that might help you out. When highlighting on the icon its true it doesn't display properly the font, however if you click on enter and quickly press "escape" button to go back on main screen, you will see that it displays correctly.... Does that change how you resolve the problem?

I'm not sure I can resolve it as such as it seems to be an OS thing over which I have no control. I will have a look next week as I (hopefully) should have some time to spare then.

02-06-09 03:09 PM
    Hi Hulkster!

Maybe this is helpful. If you take a look in the font size setting options you'll see that from the .228 OS onward the smallest font you can choose is "7". Before was "6".

Maybe in your themes you set the os to provide "6" but as it's not deliverable anymore here start the mess with the overlapping text. This is only my 2c. of course.

Bye!
    02-17-09 09:30 AM
    Mmm, do you think you can make a 10 icon L theme without the rollover application name for us .234+ beta users.
    Just as a temporary solution?
    You have spoiled me with so many icons and being on the default theme right now makes me feel weird... :-P

Thanks and keep up the good work!

02-21-09 09:43 AM
    I've thrown up a few of my themes with the Candara font instead of BBAlphaSans. I'll do some more over the next few days. Check out the usual index page, they're listed as a second option.

As always, any donations however small [or large ] would be greatly appreciated.
    02-21-09 02:11 PM
375 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD