This is awesome thanks!
    12-14-08 12:22 PM
    I'm using Hulksters L_10_Icons_cal theme and it's just what I was looking for. Thanks, Hulk!

I created an email (GMAIL) account on my Bold, and some of the calendar entries on the home screen disappeared. Appointments created on the BB appear, but those sync'd from Outlook don't. In the Calendar App, I see them all, outlined in different colors. It looks like events are "linked" with specific email addresses, and there is a calendar for each address. I did check in options, and I have selected to display all calendars, but the home page still lacks events from the "default calendar". Incidentally, I deleted the new gmail account and the items show properly again. I then reproduced the problem with another new account.

Any ideas? Thanks!

-Boiler
    12-14-08 03:33 PM
    Any chance of a 10 Icon with Calendar and SMS on the home screen? More a text guy myself then email lol! Great work BTW.
    12-14-08 04:39 PM
    Great themes but is it possible to make the messages, sms, calendar and 7 icons have the original folder icons for games and such instead of the generic looking folders?
    12-16-08 03:46 PM
    yiiiippy.... nicely done!!

thanks alot.. very nice theme.
    12-18-08 09:29 PM
    really love these...thanks for sharing them.

I downloaded the L icons only and L with Calendar. Was wondering if I can remove some of the Calendar items to only show today (or tomorrow as well).

Otherwise, on a slow week, i have entries going 2 weeks ahead...If i delete an entry, it just goes to the next. Any way I can remove future entries to only show the current day?

Thanks again for spending the time to create these...
    12-19-08 09:19 PM
    really love these...thanks for sharing them.

I downloaded the L icons only and L with Calendar. Was wondering if I can remove some of the Calendar items to only show today (or tomorrow as well).

Otherwise, on a slow week, i have entries going 2 weeks ahead...If i delete an entry, it just goes to the next. Any way I can remove future entries to only show the current day?

Thanks again for spending the time to create these...
    Hi there the calendar today section just fills up however many entries you allow for so unfortunately if you've got say 3 spaces and your third calendar entry is 2 weeks away then that's what you'll see. There's no way of changing that I'm afraid.
    12-20-08 12:07 AM
    Excellent theme! Thanks a lot!
    12-21-08 10:54 AM
    amazing! thans
    12-22-08 01:32 AM
    Hey guys. Following on from feedback received from you I've made a start on version 2 themes. At the moment these are all 7 icon themes; I am hoping to put up the 10 icon L themes after Christmas.

All the themes have the following features:

A static application background
    Centred banner items (clock and date in the centre)
    Application rollover text
    No carrier on the home screen
    BB Alpha sans font for today entries and application rollover text (this is all white - no choice on that - so may not show up well on light backgrounds)

Something to note - The text for the sub entries for messages/calendar etc is quite small on purpose to fit as much on the screen as possible.

The link has been added to the original first post.

Enjoy!
    12-23-08 10:37 PM
    Hey guys. Following on from feedback received from you I've made a start on version 2 themes. At the moment these are all 7 icon themes; I am hoping to put up the 10 icon L themes after Christmas.

All the themes have the following features:

A static application background
    Centred banner items (clock and date in the centre)
    Application rollover text
    No carrier on the home screen
    BB Alpha sans font for today entries and application rollover text (this is all white - no choice on that - so may not show up well on light backgrounds)

Something to note - The text for the sub entries for messages/calendar etc is quite small on purpose to fit as much on the screen as possible.

The link has been added to the original first post.

Enjoy!
    Brilliant Hulkster

Nice to see you added the static shaded icons to v2

They look clean and they are just great

Thanks in advance
    12-23-08 10:50 PM
    sweetness! i'm so glad that you guys making these themes are continuing to do so. the themes that have been made available lately are just outstanding. thanks again hulk!
    12-23-08 11:06 PM
    Wow! V2 is great!
    I love it!
    It's clean and not over the top, working great on .216 ;-)

Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 11:10 PM
    hulk, IF and i only mean IF you get a chance or have an inclination, if the message and calendar icon on the left side that are basically the today items could be shaded as well, that would make it very readable on light backgrounds. dont get me wrong though, i'm still gonna use it, but just something that i think would help with the lighter ones. you cant imagine how awesome it is to have people that take the time to make these themes. it really does mean alot, espececially with it being this time of the year. i really like the fonts and the size was perfect! nice job again!
    12-23-08 11:16 PM
    hulk, IF and i only mean IF you get a chance or have an inclination, if the message and calendar icon on the left side that are basically the today items could be shaded as well, that would make it very readable on light backgrounds. dont get me wrong though, i'm still gonna use it, but just something that i think would help with the lighter ones. you cant imagine how awesome it is to have people that take the time to make these themes. it really does mean alot, espececially with it being this time of the year. i really like the fonts and the size was perfect! nice job again!
    Done! v2.1
    12-23-08 11:27 PM
    Done! v2.1
    you know i may have to love you at some point right? lol
    12-23-08 11:28 PM
    you know i may have to love you at some point right? lol
    Can't we just be friends!?
    12-23-08 11:54 PM
    Hey Hulkster, first I wanted to say thanks for providing me with the best theme out there (10 icons + calendar + Msgs). However, I just ran into a small snag, so maybe you could help.

The theme was working normally until I just did my weekly battery pull. After my Bold rebooted it's missing something. The top of my screen now looks like this:

7:37
    Wednesday, December...

It's missing the actual date (24th) and only has the 3 periods after December. Is there something I have to do to make this come back? I really hope I don't have to reinstall the theme every time I reboot, because setting up my icon order can take a while.

Any suggestions? Anybody?
    12-24-08 06:40 PM
    Can't we just be friends!?
    ok....but you keep it up and i make no promises! lol
    12-24-08 06:47 PM
    Hulkster, thanks for putting these up! I saw them earlier today and just got a chance to dl the v1 L-style, no carrier and LOVE it! I've been looking for something simple, functional and pretty like this for awhile now (all of the week I've owned my Bold) and this was perfect. Thanks for designing/developing it!
    12-24-08 07:18 PM
    Hey Hulkster, first I wanted to say thanks for providing me with the best theme out there (10 icons + calendar + Msgs). However, I just ran into a small snag, so maybe you could help.

The theme was working normally until I just did my weekly battery pull. After my Bold rebooted it's missing something. The top of my screen now looks like this:

7:37
    Wednesday, December...

It's missing the actual date (24th) and only has the 3 periods after December. Is there something I have to do to make this come back? I really hope I don't have to reinstall the theme every time I reboot, because setting up my icon order can take a while.

Any suggestions? Anybody?
    I'll have a look at that; there must just not be quite enough space when the day and month are a lot of characters. Watch this space!
    12-26-08 04:46 AM
    This will be fixed in the v2 versions of the L themes when I release them hopefully in the next few days.
    12-26-08 06:37 PM
    Version 2 themes L style 10 icon with 7x messages, or 3x messages and 3x calendar, or 7x calendar are now available.
    12-27-08 01:41 AM
    Many thanks, Hulkster for your hard work and generosity to CB Bold-owners!!

The L-Theme w/10-icons...and nothing else is great. I'm a bit of a purist, and I appreciate the ease of use and the ability to see clearly all status/date/message alerts as well...everything is in the right place.

And, unlike other themes I've loaded (and later deleted) to my Bold...there have been no side effects from these themes being used.

Good job!!
    12-27-08 07:41 AM
    I still wish the themes had the original theme folders like for games, downloads, setup and applications.
    12-27-08 12:22 PM
375 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD