Thanks Hulkster, your 10L (MSG & Cal) is exactly what I was looking for.

My only issue is with the Weather app. When I highlight it the application text appears, but it only says WeatherEye instead of showing the temperature (as it did on my previous theme).

Any way to mod for that to work?

Otherwise the theme is perfect
    Thanks again.

**Scratch that request. I went into the weather app and after it refreshed the temp is now showing up
    This is now my ultimate theme
    Last edited by fnord; 12-01-08 at 10:28 AM. Reason: problem fixed itself
    12-01-08 09:52 AM
    Awesome themes, Hulkster!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 11:04 AM
    Also updated 'L 10 icon with messages today' theme. Has room for only 6 message sub entries but now has the application name at the bottom. This is v1.1 now.

Think I'll have a break now!
    Awesome work Hulkster1970...the original theme is now exactly what I've been looking for (and too cheap to pay for). You deserve a break buddy.
    12-01-08 11:45 AM
    aaaahhhh!! i cant get the 1.1 on the original! not sure why. thanks though hulk! il figure it out eventually. truly great work!
    12-01-08 12:19 PM
    aaaahhhh!! i cant get the 1.1 on the original! not sure why. thanks though hulk! il figure it out eventually. truly great work!
    I've found that if you remove the old one via options > advanced > applications, reboot and then try and download it again, it picks up the new version.

Hope its not just me that works for!

12-01-08 04:06 PM
    woot! sorry i didnt edit the post, the forums were acting up again. i ended up clearing the browser cache in the berry, went back and viola! there it be ! thanks for all the hard work hulkster! very very nice!
    12-01-08 04:10 PM
    Quick question... are tentative appointments usually supposed to show up on the today screen? Or is it only the ones that you accept?

Anyways, these look great! I'll give them a shot!
    12-01-08 05:41 PM
    Quick question... are tentative appointments usually supposed to show up on the today screen? Or is it only the ones that you accept?

Anyways, these look great! I'll give them a shot!
    Just done a quick test with an appointment that I accepted as 'tentative' and it showed up on my 'L 10 messages and calendar' today screen. Does the tentative appointment you're asking about have 2 others sooner than it? If so, these would show up first.
    12-01-08 05:59 PM
    woot! sorry i didnt edit the post, the forums were acting up again. i ended up clearing the browser cache in the berry, went back and viola! there it be ! thanks for all the hard work hulkster! very very nice!
    Woot indeed! That's certainly easier than uninstalling and rebooting. Cheers!
    12-01-08 06:08 PM
    Hulk: Thanks so much for the 10 L one with the calender! its exactly what i wanted!
    12-01-08 07:12 PM
    Great theme Hulk just 2 Qz, 1st I can't seem to find saved message folder anywhere on the L 10 with Calender. Also is there an option where the orginal dark screen remains when selecting applications instead of same wallpaper behind that?

Best wishes.
    Mo.

12-02-08 12:38 AM
    Great theme Hulk just 2 Qz, 1st I can't seem to find saved message folder anywhere on the L 10 with Calender. Also is there an option where the orginal dark screen remains when selecting applications instead of same wallpaper behind that?

Best wishes.
    Mo.

By default (at least with the theme builder), 'Saved Messages' is hidden in the Applications folder. Go in there and then do Options > Show All. You'll then see it and be able to un-hide it.

The app background has been a bug bear of mine but one of the illustrious theme builder dudes has shared his great wisdom with me and I now know how to do it. Over the next few weeks I'll re-do the themes so that the app background doesn't change.
    Last edited by Hulkster1970; 12-02-08 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Hate typos!
    12-02-08 12:43 AM
    I love it

12-02-08 12:46 AM
    Thank you for this great theme!! Keep up the good work.
    12-02-08 01:11 AM
    Great theme! Thanks for your hard work!

12-02-08 01:55 AM
    Many thanks Hulkster. I'll keep my eye out for wen this is done. Or you could always Pin me to let me know. 255C48D4.

12-02-08 04:01 AM
    Updated the 'L 10 icon calendar today' theme; it now has the easier to read font and a static app background. Version number is v1.3.
    12-02-08 05:09 AM
    Excellent work, Hulkster!! Loaded 10-icon L "plain" and same with calendar this morning...and where the first renditions made my Bold act really wonky for some reason...these newer versions seem to play nicer with my BlackBerry!!

I pretty much have nothing left to moan and groan about with my Bold now...
    12-02-08 05:42 AM
    Excellent work, Hulkster!! Loaded 10-icon L "plain" and same with calendar this morning...and where the first renditions made my Bold act really wonky for some reason...these newer versions seem to play nicer with my BlackBerry!!

I pretty much have nothing left to moan and groan about with my Bold now...
    I think it's to do with the fonts I used in the first versions. The updated ones use the standard BB fonts - I think they're just more berry friendly!

Enjoy!
    12-02-08 05:45 AM
    I love it

Sweeeeet!
    12-02-08 05:47 AM
    Can you make the "L style 10 icon with message and calendar today section and no carrier" with only 2 messages and 4 calendar entries?
    12-02-08 09:16 AM
    Thanks Hulkster! I'm gonna try this theme now for a while!
    Very cool to have 10 icons on my home screen!
    12-03-08 02:42 AM
    Hulkster, thank you so much! This is exactly what I've been looking for! Well I wish I can see the carrier because I like to see who I roam with while in China. But not a big deal!

One question for ya Hulkie, with the old themes I had, the wifi will have the "data transmitting arrow" next to it when the Bold is downloading data while wifi is active, however, with your theme it doesn't do it. I just want to make sure I'm using wifi to save on data charges.

Thanks again for this!

PS. would you be willing to make a 10 icon L theme with carrier if I paid you some cash?
    12-04-08 09:38 PM
    Hulkster, thank you so much! This is exactly what I've been looking for! Well I wish I can see the carrier because I like to see who I roam with while in China. But not a big deal!

One question for ya Hulkie, with the old themes I had, the wifi will have the "data transmitting arrow" next to it when the Bold is downloading data while wifi is active, however, with your theme it doesn't do it. I just want to make sure I'm using wifi to save on data charges.

Thanks again for this!

PS. would you be willing to make a 10 icon L theme with carrier if I paid you some cash?
    Oooooh that's intruiging I like the sound of that! Can you let me have the link or the name of one of the themes that does that with the wifi symbol as I've never seen that myself?

Fitting the carrier in somewhere with 10 icons is difficult due to the size. I have to reduce the size of the top bar in order to fit 10 on the screen, and that's why I chose the carrier to get removed. I could probably do it if I removed the profile icon instead....?
    12-05-08 12:58 AM
    hulk no way of keeping the themes the way they are but using the BBAlpha Sans font?

I'm using the "icons only" version...it rocks. too bad google maps is darker than others because I use that a lot
    12-05-08 01:23 AM
375 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD