Sure no problem
    12-12-08 10:55 AM
    you're a scholar and a gent........

thats the image its allready bold screen size .....

this is much appreciated....cheers...andy

to check for payment my address used is [email protected]
    12-12-08 11:00 AM
    Blackberrythemecentral, I have a specific pic but it needs some minor work to make it fit into the bold, can you PM me your email so I send the pic and transfer funds as well.
    12-12-08 12:35 PM
    I am on the road for 2 days so I will do the changes for you guys when I get home.

Ppcmd just pm me so I don't forget

Blackberrythemecentral, I have a specific pic but it needs some minor work to make it fit into the bold, can you PM me your email so I send the pic and transfer funds as well.
    12-12-08 05:38 PM
    Cheers fella much appreciated...... Have a safe trip.... Andy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 12:28 AM
    Cheers fella much appreciated...... Have a safe trip.... Andy

Working on add that pic for you now
    12-15-08 01:27 PM
    What does "customizable icons" mean. Is there an option for that somewhere? If so, I can't find it.
    12-15-08 04:21 PM
    What does "customizable icons" mean. Is there an option for that somewhere? If so, I can't find it.
    IT means that the icons on =the home screen can be changed by changing the order of icons in your application list
    12-15-08 06:32 PM
    Just a quickie to saya big thank you to blackberrythemecentral for spending the time to edit a theme for me . Received it today as fast as ya like . Can't recommend his work enough and look forward to more themes coming soon. Thx again..andy

12-16-08 06:27 AM
    what is the image size for the bold?
    12-16-08 08:49 AM
    what is the image size for the bold?
    Bold image size 480 x 320
    12-16-08 09:22 AM
    I purchased this theme last night....it's awesome!!! I only have one question, is it possible to remove the carrier info (AT&T)?
    12-17-08 06:37 PM
    I purchased this theme last night....it's awesome!!! I only have one question, is it possible to remove the carrier info (AT&T)?
    I don't know if you saw my request to have the carrier info removed, but also found a problem today.

The bottom banner does not show the new msg count for my emails or instant messenger only SMS/MMS. it's only visible if i go to the applications screen. I have them set up on my main screen, but if I go into Messages or SMS/MMS or Jive Talk, if I keep them new, I will not see them in the banner to remind me.

Please see attached pictures.
    12-22-08 12:07 PM

I am unable to remove the carrier
    12-30-08 07:35 AM
    The bottom banner does not show the new msg count for my emails or instant messenger only SMS/MMS. it's only visible if i go to the applications screen. I have them set up on my main screen, but if I go into Messages or SMS/MMS or Jive Talk, if I keep them new, I will not see them in the banner to remind me.

Please see attached pictures.

I saw that you are unable to remove the carrier, but can you fix the notification issue?

Examples are posted in my post above yours on 12/22.
    01-01-09 01:07 AM
    will you be making more versions of this theme? same icons different backgrounds?
    01-06-09 07:41 AM
    will you be making more versions of this theme? same icons different backgrounds?
    I was going to ask the same thing..these icons really stand out on my Bold
    01-09-09 07:41 AM
    I was going to ask the same thing..these icons really stand out on my Bold
    I will be making different variations of this theme..hopefully I will have them done this weekend
    01-09-09 09:36 AM
    I will be making different variations of this theme..hopefully I will have them done this weekend

I think it would look great on a white background..imo
    01-13-09 07:19 AM
    oooo this one too with pink icons and pink wallpaper. I think that would be so sweet looking
    01-13-09 03:08 PM
    I will have new versions for sure this week
    02-03-09 09:30 AM
    I will have new versions for sure this week
    Still waiting
    03-03-09 06:36 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD