Theme name: BOLD Cipher SideBar Xtreme
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Bold OS 4.6
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Ok, I know we just blogged our new Cipher Series yesterday on JC Designs Blackberry Themes and Crackberry JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com Sub Forum but I just can�t contain myself. I would like to proudly announce our latest creation first here called the Bold Cipher SideBar Xtreme for the BOLD 9000!! This is the worlds First SideBar Style theme made by anyone!! On the SideBar it has a first vertical scroller with 15 customizable Icons with a theme fitting underlay that lets you know exactly where you are scrolling even on third party icons!! It is truely an innovative and functional theme like all JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com�s creations!!

Reviewers already called this theme classy, innovative, functional and a must HAVE for all BOLD users!! This aint just a pretty theme, this is a pretty theme with functions that actually works, exactly what the demanding users need !!! You want Unique, well JC Designs-Gadgetbean.com delivered!!

We like to pride ourselves to be first and innovative in all the themes we releases, because we know our loyal fans and customers are the best and demands nothing less.

So without further adieu please watch the video as the screenshot dont do it any justice!!

Video Link:

ScreenShots:

For more of my creations - please goto my subforum here : Crackberry JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com Sub Forum

Also the CIPHER Series are also avail for the Curve/8800/8700/8100/9000

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    01-15-09 07:35 PM
    DYAMN THATS NICE.
    I wish i could buy it.
    GOOD JOB man.
    01-15-09 08:34 PM
    Thanks!!! Its one of our many innovative designs from JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com

Cheers

John
    01-15-09 09:19 PM
    Looking Good JC. I can't justify myself into buying themes, but this is one I def. may consider. Keep up the good work.

Josh
    01-15-09 10:22 PM
    Looking Good JC. I can't justify myself into buying themes, but this is one I def. may consider. Keep up the good work.

Josh
    Hey Josh,

Thanks for the compliments! You cant go wrong in this one!! Without any formal promotion on it yet.. its already getting lots and lots of buzz. This is one of the themes I am most proud of creating, there is definitely nothing like it on the market right now with the vertical scroller and the way it scrolls only JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com has accomplish this task!!!

Cheers

John
    01-16-09 01:02 PM
    I think I have to have this one now ... it appears to be quite the wallpaper friendly theme.

Any thoughts on doing it without the Today Plus portion? I understand you're going for making the most of the Bold's screen real estate.

On the other hand, for those occasional periods where I have nothing on my calendar, heh I could always use another theme.

OK. I'm gonna get this theme. The concept is fantastic. Kind of reminds me of the list theme I used on my 8700 back when I first jumped on the BlackBerry bandwagon in 2006.
    01-16-09 01:10 PM
    I think I have to have this one now ... it appears to be quite the wallpaper friendly theme.

Any thoughts on doing it without the Today Plus portion? I understand you're going for making the most of the Bold's screen real estate.

On the other hand, for those occasional periods where I have nothing on my calendar, heh I could always use another theme.

OK. I'm gonna get this theme. The concept is fantastic. Kind of reminds me of the list theme I used on my 8700 back when I first jumped on the BlackBerry bandwagon in 2006.
    Hello,

You cant go wrong with this one.. people been telling me they wont be switching till sometime else tops this one!!

Check out this shot with a different wallpaper on it

Cheers

John
    01-16-09 02:44 PM
    This is an awesome and unique theme!!! I love the video on it.. and will see if I can get this by tomorrow!!
    01-16-09 02:58 PM
    Hello,

You cant go wrong with this one.. people been telling me they wont be switching till sometime else tops this one!!

Check out this shot with a different wallpaper on it

Cheers

John
    Oooh. Red wallpaper. I need something like that ... ha!

Yes, I downloaded it shortly after posting and it is really awesome. I've bought a couple other Bold themes and this is my favorite pay theme thus far.

Once I saw it with a different wallpaper in another thread in the Bold subforum I realized that it could work really well for me. This is actually the first theme I've downloaded that had more icons than I need. LOL. For me, a dozen or so total icons/home screen options is perfect. But I found ways to fill up the scrolling sidebar, which I think is what makes this theme.

Kudos. This is an aesthetically pleasing, easily customizable, yet highly functional theme. That is no small feat.
    01-16-09 04:52 PM
    ...rather impressive! But, can we get one, with the sidebar, but no 'today' feature? I like being able to see all my wallpaper.
    01-16-09 05:51 PM
    Are all the icons updating correctly on these cipher themes?
    01-16-09 07:13 PM
    ...rather impressive! But, can we get one, with the sidebar, but no 'today' feature? I like being able to see all my wallpaper.
    I agree with Navi.. The Bold has a beautiful screen that it's a shame not to show it off with all the nice wallpapers out there. HOWEVER, this is a very innovative look for the Bold theme line. Very slick!
    01-16-09 08:06 PM
    Hi naviwillaims and centralberry, yes I am releasing that other one tonight that will do what you guys are saying.

As for Brighenne, I don't know what you are referring to about icons updating correctly. We have no issues whatsoever with any of our BOLD themes on icons.. and yes we do make sure all the icons are done out on all of our themes!!'

Cheers

John
    01-16-09 08:22 PM
    love the theme, hate the clock font
    01-16-09 11:04 PM
    love the theme, hate the clock font
    I have another version with regular font for the Clock

Please that dont like the Default Font for the Clock can email me!!

Cheers

John
    01-16-09 11:49 PM
    I purchased this theme yesterday, great job keep up the good work.
    01-17-09 03:47 AM
    I picked up the regular cypher theme, and it does have the icon updating problem :/

The messages today icon won't change from showing new messages once you've checked them, or vice versa.
    01-17-09 04:24 AM
    I picked up the regular cypher theme, and it does have the icon updating problem :/

The messages today icon won't change from showing new messages once you've checked them, or vice versa.
    Hello,

I would suggest a 30 seconds battery pull to do a hard reboot on the phone. What you are describing sounds like something to do with the OS as a theme doesnt alter anything on the OS of your phone.

Cheers

John
    01-17-09 04:42 AM
    Nope, that doesn't fix it. It's a known problem that smaller icons don't update, but I was hoping that the paid theme wouldn't have the same problems as the free themes :/ Have you tested this on a bold and found this to be working? I'd love to know how to fix it if so, as would a couple of themers around here.
    01-17-09 04:53 AM
    Nope, that doesn't fix it. It's a known problem that smaller icons don't update, but I was hoping that the paid theme wouldn't have the same problems as the free themes :/ Have you tested this on a bold and found this to be working? I'd love to know how to fix it if so, as would a couple of themers around here.
    Hello,

I have a Bold since Oct 08, and the videos is me using the theme. I havent really notice the problem, but I guess thats also because I always have massive numbers of emails and etc.. I will look into the issue and see if I come up with anything. So you are saying the little Red Star notifier isnt going away?? and vice versa??

Cheers

John
    01-17-09 05:34 AM
    Hi naviwillaims and centralberry, yes I am releasing that other one tonight that will do what you guys are saying.

As for Brighenne, I don't know what you are referring to about icons updating correctly. We have no issues whatsoever with any of our BOLD themes on icons.. and yes we do make sure all the icons are done out on all of our themes!!'

Cheers

John
    Sweet! Can't wait.. I'm willing to purchase when you put it up.
    01-17-09 12:18 PM
    This theme is awesome. I like everything about it. Thanks JC Designs for a great theme.
    01-17-09 10:40 PM
    Hello,

I have a Bold since Oct 08, and the videos is me using the theme. I havent really notice the problem, but I guess thats also because I always have massive numbers of emails and etc.. I will look into the issue and see if I come up with anything. So you are saying the little Red Star notifier isnt going away?? and vice versa??
    Correct, however you load the theme, with or without the star, is the way it will stay.
    01-17-09 10:58 PM
    Correct, however you load the theme, with or without the star, is the way it will stay.
    Thanks, I will look and check into it!!

Cheers

John
    01-18-09 02:07 AM
    Just wanted to let everyone know, the Lite Edition is now avail:

Get the BOLD Cipher SideBar Lite

Difference from Xtreme version:

Diffferent more conservative Clock
    Date Centered
    Network next to Signal Bar
    Today Preview Box only that disappears when not in use.
    More Wallpaper friend as the Today Text disappear when you are not on the today icons..(Both versions are Wallpaper friendly)

Cheers

John
    01-18-09 02:10 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD