I'm having a problem with my calendar events not showing up on my homescreen. It did show up, however about a day or two after installing .247, I did a restart, and they stopped appearing. Does anyone have any ideas?
    03-17-09 04:27 PM
    Did you back up your themes or check if they are still there? Try redownloading it and applying it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 04:35 PM
    Did you change your default email for calendar items? If you changed your default in options-advanced-default services, this could be the reason.
    03-17-09 04:46 PM
    Also, check in options> advanced options> service books> check for a listing called CICAL. if you do find it then delte CICAL.
    Then go back to your theme and switch to a different theme and then back on to the theme you want to use.
    This happened to me when I did an OS upgrade and this worked perfectly.
    03-17-09 04:55 PM
    Did you change your default email for calendar items? If you changed your default in options-advanced-default services, this could be the reason.
    Thanks, that was it! I'm not sure how it got changed, but thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 05:16 PM
    Also, check in options> advanced options> service books> check for a listing called CICAL. if you do find it then delte CICAL.
    Then go back to your theme and switch to a different theme and then back on to the theme you want to use.
    This happened to me when I did an OS upgrade and this worked perfectly.
    Thanks man I had that problem
    03-29-09 01:40 PM
    Okay, now my calendar won't sync with Outlook at all. My desktop manager is set to synchronize it both ways, however the calender for some reason won't sync. any ideas?
    04-01-09 06:51 PM
    Can you not get all of your email accounts' appointments to show up on a today theme?
    04-01-09 08:08 PM
    They're showing up now, however I can't sync the calendar on my blackberry with the calendar on outlook
    04-01-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD