Just bought it, testing now.
    Nice, thanks very much, let me know your thoughts
    04-28-09 07:02 AM
    I like it. You were also right about the no lag.

I have a problem with themes lagging up the phone as well but this sure isn't the case.

Now my only complaint is the top banner which is like a white/grey. Kind of makes it non-BG friendly, but other than that, great job.

EDIT: Is there someway where I can make it somewhat clear (see-through)?
    Last edited by cruciaL; 04-28-09 at 07:26 AM.
    04-28-09 07:13 AM
    really nice work bro, love the icons and the colors, seriosly great work
    04-28-09 08:00 AM
    Very nice theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 08:04 AM
    This should be posted in the themes forum, to answer your question.

04-28-09 08:16 AM
    Nice theme, I have made the purchase but the download link from Mobihand is broken (I get a timeout from the Blackberry browser). I'm trying again over WiFi.

Is there a desktop download option?

Edit: my Blackberry browser wasn't working, or rather the Internet Browser wasn't working. Hotspot Browser worked a treat.
    Last edited by nothin2seehere; 04-28-09 at 09:14 AM.
    04-28-09 09:11 AM
    I just purchased your theme and I like it.
    2 things I would like to see if we can edit though...1. The top bar being a solid color, if it was more transparent, it would be more background friendly. 2. If there is a way to put the profile icon in the top bar, that would be cool. I don't mean to be critical. This is a cool theme that took a lot of work to build and I am grateful.
    04-28-09 09:33 AM
    Nice theme, I have made the purchase but the download link from Mobihand is broken (I get a timeout from the Blackberry browser). I'm trying again over WiFi.

Is there a desktop download option?

Edit: my Blackberry browser wasn't working, or rather the Internet Browser wasn't working. Hotspot Browser worked a treat.
    Great news, thanks for purchasing - OTA is the only option for the time being so i'm glad it worked.

I just purchased your theme and I like it.
    2 things I would like to see if we can edit though...1. The top bar being a solid color, if it was more transparent, it would be more background friendly. 2. If there is a way to put the profile icon in the top bar, that would be cool. I don't mean to be critical. This is a cool theme that took a lot of work to build and I am grateful.
    Noted, you're not the first to say they'd prefer transparency in the top bar.
    As a buyer you'll get a free upgrade to version 2 in which i'll implement a transparent background, as this seems to be a popular idea. I'll have a think about a profile icon for the home screen too.

Thanks for buying, and thanks for the constructive criticism.
    04-28-09 09:40 AM
    Can you do a version that has both Calendar, email and SMS?

Nice job by the way.
    04-28-09 10:04 AM
    I love the look of this but I am having alot of random problems with the theme and OS 5.0. For instance if I send a BB Message it sits at the clock icon and never sends. Switch back to my old theme and resend the message and it sends fine.

Als get some kind of Java error on and off throughout my time using it. Maybe its just my phone but in reading here it doesn't appear anyone else is having problems so I am guessing it is a theme/5.0 confilict of some kind.

CalxDesign - Glad I spent the 7.00 though because it is a beautiful theme and you deserve the support.
    04-28-09 11:37 AM
    I love the look of this but I am having alot of random problems with the theme and OS 5.0. For instance if I send a BB Message it sits at the clock icon and never sends. Switch back to my old theme and resend the message and it sends fine.

Als get some kind of Java error on and off throughout my time using it. Maybe its just my phone but in reading here it doesn't appear anyone else is having problems so I am guessing it is a theme/5.0 confilict of some kind.

CalxDesign - Glad I spent the 7.00 though because it is a beautiful theme and you deserve the support.
    Thanks for the info mate, I'm gonna start testing for OS 5.0 as soon as there's a more stable release to work with. Appreciate your comments too.
    04-28-09 11:49 AM
    First off, I love the theme, good job!

I would also like a transparent top. However, when in the SMS, email, etc. menus I think it would look better if it had a solid top, instead of the background picture.

I would also like a profile icon on the homescreen.

Only other thing I can think of at the moment is to have the background of the phone stay when you lock the phone, not default to the original background.

Again, great theme and I hope these suggestions help!
    04-28-09 01:01 PM
    Nice theme there, looks clean !

Good work !
    04-28-09 01:02 PM
    First off, I love the theme, good job!

I would also like a transparent top. However, when in the SMS, email, etc. menus I think it would look better if it had a solid top, instead of the background picture.

I would also like a profile icon on the homescreen.

Only other thing I can think of at the moment is to have the background of the phone stay when you lock the phone, not default to the original background.

Again, great theme and I hope these suggestions help!
    A black background for locking - Ok, noted I'll try it.
    Seems a profile icon on the homscreen would be very popular.
    Consider it coming in version 2.

Thanks all!
    04-29-09 04:34 AM
    That is a VERY nice theme. One thing that I would personally change would be to make the background of the top area and that of the icons transparent so that it doesn't take up quite so much space. Similar to that of the iBerry Blocks Today Plus that I am currently using. I really haven't switched away from it simply because I really like the fonts and things with this one.

Just some friendly feedback.

Chris
    04-29-09 07:40 AM
    I purchased this theme and have been using for a couple of days now on 5.0. I have not had any of the issues mentioned above. It has worked great for me so far. If I encounter anything I will post!
    04-29-09 08:06 AM
    looks good i just wish it was free

I agree fully! Lol

But yeah very nice theme. Its clean. Love those icons.

I would say its the best theme I've seen so far.

04-29-09 08:15 AM
    But yeah very nice theme. Its clean. Love those icons.
    Thanks! I've just uploaded the Storm verison, it takes a while to filter through but should be available in the next few hours, not that it bothers you lot being Bold users (like me)
    04-29-09 11:39 AM
    A black background for locking - Ok, noted I'll try it.
    Seems a profile icon on the homscreen would be very popular.
    Consider it coming in version 2.

Thanks all!

Not a black background, just make it the same background if we choose to change it, just like the original Bold them does. That, a profile icon, and a transparent top would make this very good! Another thing that would be helpful is if the battery icon color changed when the phone is being charged, I think this would be very helpful. Don't want to sound picky, just trying to provide suggestions . Any idea when we can expect to see a 2.0 version? Thanks.
    Last edited by Stein357; 04-29-09 at 05:27 PM.
    04-29-09 05:24 PM
    Not a black background, just make it the same background if we choose to change it, just like the original Bold them does. That, a profile icon, and a transparent top would make this very good! Another thing that would be helpful is if the battery icon color changed when the phone is being charged, I think this would be very helpful. Don't want to sound picky, just trying to provide suggestions . Any idea when we can expect to see a 2.0 version? Thanks.
    Without being infront of my 'proper' PC I can't say for sure, but I think that the image specified for the caller screen is specified seperately. Despite the fact on the original Bold theme the same image has been used. I.E if you change your homescreen on Precision Silver for example you still get the Blue Black gradiant during calls.

Can't be sure but I think that's the case.

I'm making a wishlist for Version 2 at the moment, and working on a new "dark" theme.
    04-30-09 04:53 AM
    very nice, but I think it would look better if you changed the menu bar at the top of the today screen from grey to transparent, as well as removing the grey background from the icons on the today screen.
    04-30-09 10:39 AM
    Seems to be working better on 5.0 today. I'm betting I was having issues with another program.

Anyway, I'm coming up on 50 and the eyes aren't as good as they used to be. I'd love a larger icon version. Not very many themes out there for us "old" folks.
    04-30-09 07:45 PM
    Very nice mate, bu I prefer black wallpaper for my black bold

05-01-09 04:01 AM
    Thanks, free upgrade to Today Plus avialable tomorrow - Consider this thread a wishlist for anything you would like added or removed.

cheers

Dave
    05-04-09 10:18 AM
    Sale on for Crackberry Nation members and readers

All versions $3.50 til the 8th of June
    This includes all future updates.

Calx | Design & Visualisation

coupon code is "crackberry_addict"

Thanks

Dave
    06-02-09 11:24 AM
92 1234