Finally found your thread.

As I said in the comments before, I love the theme (Today Plus) with the exception of the backwards scrolling of the icon dock on the home page. You already mentioned that you addressed that issue on v2 though, so it's all good.

I can't believe all the people that are commenting here and on the crackberry main page JUST to say "it sucks". People should grow the **** up and just not buy it if they don't like it. Slagging you doesn't accomplish anything constructive. Seriously people, just because you don't like it, doesn't automatically mean it's crap.

Blah. Anyways, good job and I can't wait for v2.
    06-24-09 12:38 AM
    Thanks mate, everyone here has been really positive. I'm really pleased with the results (sales) and positive, constructive feedback from here - it's going to make version 2.0 loads better as a result.
    06-24-09 05:44 AM
    Link returns me a 404 error. I do want to
    tell you though, your real icon theme is the
    ONLY non blank theme that gets to live on
    my phone. Simply stellar work.
    06-24-09 06:05 AM
    really? try it again? should work fine?
    Thanks for you kind comments.
    06-24-09 08:40 AM
    anxiously awaiting v2 ......
    06-24-09 12:28 PM
    Very nice.
    06-24-09 12:37 PM
    I'm not buying it but I just wanted to say that it looks really, really wonderful and I think you've done a great job.
    06-24-09 01:37 PM
    thank you all for your support, it's great everyones to be so supportive.

At the moment the deal is that I'm working on some bug fixes to bring version 1.0 for the Storm up to scratch.

I'll then be adding the final few feature requests to version 2.0 which will be available as a free upgrade to version 1.0 buyers.

Then i'll be finishing the dark theme (which is available as a work in progress OTA install in a post above)

At that point, version 1.0 of Real Icon will be a free download to anyone, version 2.0 will be available for for $7 and the 'dark theme' will also be available for $7.

I'll get all this done as soon as I can and again I'd really like to thank you all for your support, ideas and constructive criticism.
    06-24-09 02:10 PM
    Is v2 out yet? i want to try out v1 first when it goes free when v2 is released!!! this looks awsome!
    06-25-09 04:30 AM
    niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    06-25-09 04:35 AM
    v2 come out already !!!!
    06-29-09 01:43 PM
    v2 come out already !!!!
    I put my Bold through the wash so I've not been able to finish testing.
    My replacement handset arrives tomorrow so I'll be able to finish testing.

It really wont be long I promise.
    06-30-09 05:53 AM
    I know, we went through all this at the start. At the time it was a Bold only theme so it was relevant. Apologies.
    06-30-09 07:10 AM
    As pointed out this should really be in the Themes section so from now on all updates will go here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/pre...04/index4.html

Thought i'd better mention it for subscribers.
    Last edited by CalxDesign; 07-07-09 at 05:34 AM.
    07-07-09 05:30 AM
    I finally got around to buying it. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

Only issue i have is google maps doesnt have the same background as the other icons but i guess you cant create icons for every app there is or the price would become prohibative.
    09-27-09 06:16 AM
    You cannot create icons for any of the third party apps. RIM default apps only.

(Shouldn't this be moved to the Bold Theme forum?)
    09-27-09 08:15 AM
    I am still holding out for a Premium Calx - Real Icon Crossbar theme with Messages, Calendar, Call Log and (User's Choice) as well as a sliding icons.
    09-27-09 08:52 AM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD