Hi all, sorry for what is essentially spam, but this is a theme for the Bold so it's relavent really and I'd really love a bit of feedback. I've just finished my first theme for the Bold. I built all the icons as seperate scenes using 3D software, and soon I plan on doing alot of variations (light/dark/colours etc) if it goes down well.

Anyway, here's a couple of images.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
    Calx Design - Calx | Design & Visualisation

Last edited by CalxDesign; 06-22-09 at 08:17 PM.
    04-27-09 04:56 AM
    Looks nice mate ... I prefer the "Messages" to be on top of "Calender" in the today area.

Another thing, is it possible to display the battery meter in "percentage"??
    04-27-09 05:00 AM
    Thanks mate.

Originally there was a percentage in the centre of the dials but I removed it as it was very small and wanted it to be clear - i didnt want the user to have to look closely at the screen to see this infomation, I have worked a way round it which I'm implementing at the moment - This will be available in the next version which will be available to all users as a free upgrade.
    04-27-09 05:07 AM
    I like the theme. If there was an option to hide the messages and the calender i would buy it
    04-27-09 05:13 AM
    Thanks - If you buy the Zen version you dont get the Calendar or Messages on the home screen. Looks very clear, and clean - this is the version I use.

04-27-09 05:17 AM
    Maybe clock a little larger and meters a little smaller IMO. Agree, calender on the bottom.
    Looks good
    04-27-09 05:29 AM
    Agree, calender on the bottom.
    I understand why people would prefer the calendar at the bottom, I was using the iBerry Today theme for some time, and it had the Messages/Calendar the other way around. But, while I was testing this theme, I found that while I always had appointments in my Calendar, I didnt always have new Messages and this left the balance of the layout often beeling a little bottom heavy - It didn't look right. So, I switched them, and now I'm used to it, and I'm convinced it's a better way around.

Noted though, perhaps side by side may be a better option for the future...?
    04-27-09 05:44 AM
    sick theme bro..love the icons and colors..Will you be making a today version ( meaning when you scroll thru the sms icon and messages icon it displays above)...anyhow thanks for the great theme..Keep them coming...
    04-27-09 06:34 AM
    Love it! Just purchased from mobihand!
    04-27-09 06:52 AM
    sick theme bro..love the icons and colors..Will you be making a today version ( meaning when you scroll thru the sms icon and messages icon it displays above)...anyhow thanks for the great theme..Keep them coming...
    Great, thanks very much - There is a Today version available, see the site for details.
    @Nick, thanks mate - hope you enjoy the Theme
    04-27-09 06:56 AM
    Nice theme, very clean and modern -just how I like it!
    04-27-09 07:08 AM
    Just installed it - awesome theme!! I"m torn that the icons aren't along the bottom any more but it's very modern and smooth, good job.
    04-27-09 08:05 AM
    looks very nice..
    04-27-09 09:08 AM
    whoa very nice
    04-27-09 10:27 AM
    I love the screenshots, looks great!
    I wish there was a trial of a day or two before purchase.
    04-27-09 10:41 AM
    I like the icons a lot. And the circular signal and battery meters.
    04-27-09 10:44 AM
    DL/Buy link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 11:25 AM
    DL/Buy link?

Purchase link is here

Thanks everyone for your support.
    04-27-09 11:31 AM
    Both versions are now available for the Curve 8900 - What's decent forum etiquette for this? I dont really wanna start another theme in the 8900 forum...? Mods? any thoughts?
    04-27-09 04:06 PM
    sorry for what is essentially spam,

If this is the quality of spam you send then you can spam me anytime.

GREAT JOB!!!!
    04-27-09 06:00 PM
    If this is the quality of spam you send then you can spam me anytime.

GREAT JOB!!!!
    Hahah - thanks, and thanks everyone else for all your positive comments and constrctive criticism.
    04-28-09 03:18 AM
    Nice effort!

04-28-09 03:37 AM
    Sorry to be off topic. But is it just me or does most themes slow down your BB big time? I can't stand it... Would try this one out if there was no lag.
    04-28-09 06:44 AM
    Sorry to be off topic. But is it just me or does most themes slow down your BB big time? I can't stand it... Would try this one out if there was no lag.
    No mate, There's no lag - in some cases themes can be quicker than the original becuase you can leave out things like rollover icons etc.

My theme has been fully tested and certainly doesnt slow down the handset in any way.
    04-28-09 06:51 AM
    Just bought it, testing now.
    04-28-09 07:01 AM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD