View Poll Results: How many of you use/need the Weather slot?

Voters
426. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I use it

315 73.94%
  • No, I do not need it

111 26.06%
    Absolutely awesome theme, lovin the set weather icon, this will definitly have me occupied for a bit!

Thanks!
    05-18-09 06:29 PM
    So it sounds like I might be better off taking of the wetherbug slot. What do you guys think? Sorry I'm used to theming for the storm and this is my first venture into other phones.

Poll added.
    i think its fine. if its something that is out of your control and resides on RIM, there is nothing you can do and you are doing it the best you can with other users interest. however, it seems that by what tellsells says, other themers are having to go around the issue by making the app with text fade. if you can see what you can do and give it a shot, that would be awesome, but if you can't its fine.
    05-19-09 12:31 AM
    Definitely smaller fonts and maybe an option without the Calendar items showing on the main home screen.

This is really a nice theme...one of the nicest I've loaded to my 9000.
    05-19-09 01:15 AM
    This theme is awesome!

LOL@ "Yawn"
    05-19-09 01:38 AM
    Natemz - voted in the poll. Keep the Weather slot for sure.

I would love to see an upper left slot where I could put Quicklaunch. That program is becoming very popular and having a slot on the home screen is helpful.
    05-19-09 06:14 AM
    Installed the updated version..

Think the letters are a little bit too big,
    Maybe some smaller icons on the home screen so that it wil fit two more buttons or
    Something like that..

That would make it the perfect theme for me..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 06:36 AM
    No wifi network list anywhere on the home screen. The icon is solid white, but it doesn't show the network. For whatever reason, mine sometimes connects to my neighbor's rather than mine. But other than that, I give this. 10/10. Great theme.

05-19-09 09:26 AM
    wow i really like this from the screen shot. hopefully you port it to the tour once that is out as I intend to get that one. unfortunately i cannot get a bold or even att for that matter.
    05-19-09 12:39 PM
    I love it!!!!!! Maybe the only thing that I change it will be the size of the menus with bigger letters.

Keep the good work
    05-19-09 04:34 PM
    By the way I use it with this wallpapers and it looks great!!!!!

Attachment 25091
    05-19-09 04:39 PM
    Scrolling issues have been addressed in new build. Re-download
    05-19-09 07:25 PM
    Scrolling issues have been addressed in new build. Re-download
    Any update on other colors Natemz?
    05-19-09 07:31 PM
    Any update on other colors Natemz?
    Might get the blue out tonight. Is the scrolling better?
    05-19-09 07:34 PM
    Might get the blue out tonight. Is the scrolling better?
    For me yes........
    05-19-09 07:40 PM
    could you change the OTA link to get rid of the space after RED in the link, makes it impossible to enter into the BB Browser as far as i can tell.

Also any chance there may be a static today screen (calendar/messages)?
    05-19-09 08:46 PM
    could you change the OTA link to get rid of the space after RED in the link, makes it impossible to enter into the BB Browser as far as i can tell.

Also any chance there may be a static today screen (calendar/messages)?
    I believe if you put % for the blank it will work. May I ask why you have to type it in the BB browser?
    05-19-09 08:50 PM
    Blue version is up
    05-19-09 08:51 PM
    Hey Mate - great theme! One of the best that I've used (of well over a dozen). Not gonna make any criticisms or suggestions cuz I've tried my hand at this theme making thing and gave up lol. I do have some specific requests though - any interest in making some minor (I think) customizations?
    05-19-09 09:13 PM
    Can't wait to try the blue! Downloading now. Thanks.
    05-19-09 09:28 PM
    I tried the new version, and I'm having probs with scrolling. it scrolls up to the "weather" button just fine, that is until I happen to scroll all the way to the left of the first icon, then it won't scroll upwards at all to get to the weather icon, it only goes back to the 6th icon. I'm guessing icon 1 is set to go left to icon 6 which messes up the scrolling over to the weather icon... restarting the phone stops it, but it does it again as soon as I accidentally scroll all the way to the left. wasn't like this in 1.0, just 1.01... could be a problem with the navigational directions, the slightest change to themes can throw 'em out of whack easily.
    05-19-09 11:24 PM
    a little bug i found out on the blue version. i have calendar on my home screen and when its scrolled over and highlighted, the icon turns into a calculator. once the focus is off the icon, it changes back to the calendar icon.

another thing i found was that when moved up from the calendar icon to the entries on the today area, after scrolling right you hit the weather slot, and the only way to get out of it is to scroll left.

on the home screen, if you scroll fast enough, it will keep scrolling through the icons, but if you go slow enough from the icon on the right, you get to the weather slot, and then the only way to get out of there is to scroll left.
    Last edited by janx; 05-20-09 at 12:29 AM.
    05-20-09 12:21 AM
    a little bug i found out on the blue version. i have calendar on my home screen and when its scrolled over and highlighted, the icon turns into a calculator. once the focus is off the icon, it changes back to the calendar icon.
    I have the same issue. Theme works fine otherwise.
    05-20-09 12:27 AM
    I have the same issue. Theme works fine otherwise.
    Same here. I love the blue theme, though!
    05-20-09 06:31 AM
    anyway you can make a link to send it to the phone
    i am having troubles loading it
    05-20-09 07:03 AM
    anyway you can make a link to send it to the phone
    i am having troubles loading it
    The ota link is posted. Click where it says ota in the first post under the image.

05-20-09 07:22 AM
183 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD