Black Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS. The theme that is lighter and stronger than steel. This is a tabbed bottom dock zen style theme. It features black carbon fiber all through the theme, 6 user customizable bottom dock zen style icons on the home screen, with a very clean and sharp look. Give your Bold that sleek carbon fiber look today. This theme is available in my Premium Themes Store and in the CrackBerry Software Store. Thank you for looking.

Tim

Black Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS
    11-29-08 11:30 AM
    11-30-08 08:01 AM
    Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS. Now available in Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple and Red. The theme that is lighter and stronger than steel. This is a tabbed bottom dock zen style theme. It features colored carbon fiber all through the theme, 6 user customizable bottom dock zen style icons on the home screen, with a very clean and sharp look. These themes are available in my Premium Themes Store and in the CrackBerry Software Store. Thank you for looking.

Tim

Black Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS

Blue Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS

Green Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS

Pink Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS

Purple Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS

Red Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS
    11-30-08 07:40 PM
    Really...did you make any iBerry themes too? lol
    12-01-08 12:52 AM
    Really...did you make any iBerry themes too? lol
    No, no iBerry themes yet, maybe I will do one of those next.

Tim
    12-01-08 07:55 AM
    I like the color options. thanks.
    03-01-09 03:27 PM
    i love carbon fiber thanks! is there anyway you would be able to make all texting/messages go with the same theme instead of just the white and black like normal?
    03-03-09 11:06 AM
    Gary,

Tim wont respond to this but I will. I've looked at both themes and honestly besides the similar background I don't see why you would post something as inflammatory as this. Your post implies that Tim somehow copied your masterpiece of design, when in fact what Tim has done is unique with his pop up icons.

Accusing someone of coping a theme, in my opinion, is a very serious thing and I would hope that in the future you take a closer look at the whole product and not get fixated on one element.
    03-03-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD