Just in case you guys do not have the same eye as I do, I was looking to make the home screen look like one fo those viewing lamps you would see mounted over a painting, shining down on a futuristic glass display.

Atleast thats what I seen, I hope you do to.

I have did alot with other screens as well. Note the buttons in the pic below. Trust me when I say its a DARK theme.

The glass screen shows the today information from your new messages, new phone calls, and calender entries. As with my last theme, you can put the icons anywhere and they will show your entries.

I've troubleshot this all day today, and I hope I have not missed anything, if I did please let me know.

Its worth mentioning that the capture feature on Plazmic SUCKS!! It looks really sharp and vivid on your device.

ENJOY!

OTA<-----Download here
    01-21-09 10:09 PM
    looks good man
    01-21-09 10:16 PM
    Just tried it. Looks great! I found one thing you might think about. On both my google talk and msn messenger sign in homescreens, most of the text disappears because the fonts are white.

But I really like the theme! Great work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:52 PM
    Looks Great! I had dinner with Bush that same day!
    01-21-09 10:58 PM
    Just tried it. Looks great! I found one thing you might think about. On both my google talk and msn messenger sign in homescreens, most of the text disappears because the fonts are white.

But I really like the theme! Great work.

I JUST noticed this on yahoo messenger as well.

I think its a bum deal though. I think those apps use the same text used in the email and options list. I made those backgrounds black, thus needing the white text.

Sorry pal......

I could make the font color more grey. That would meet both demands. What do you think?

Thanks for the compliment!

Last edited by scottbg1; 01-21-09 at 11:58 PM.
    01-21-09 11:55 PM
    Loos pretty nice!

01-22-09 11:22 AM
    I am working on another version that sports red fonts, and accessories, its looking pretty good!

Thanks!!!
    01-22-09 11:04 PM
    i'm new to these themes and so for the past couple of days i've been browsing and accumulating ideas about what works and what doesn't (for me anyway).

does anyone know if its possible that as you move back and forth on the icons, the one you are on and its right and left neighbours 'pops' out (ie appear larger) than the rest of them. something like apple does, but not so gimmicky? i'm asking because my eyesight is horrible and i'm trying to figure out how to balance my desire to have as small icons as possible (i like the clean and efficient look, not cluttery) along with actually being able to use the main screen efficiently. someone else here has it set up that only when you hover over the calendar, do the 'today' events show up, the same for messages (and i'm sure you could do the same for memo, call log, etc etc). that's about it. thanks for any answers.
    01-23-09 06:16 AM
    Thanx- cool theme

01-23-09 11:39 AM
    i'm new to these themes and so for the past couple of days i've been browsing and accumulating ideas about what works and what doesn't (for me anyway).

does anyone know if its possible that as you move back and forth on the icons, the one you are on and its right and left neighbours 'pops' out (ie appear larger) than the rest of them. something like apple does, but not so gimmicky? i'm asking because my eyesight is horrible and i'm trying to figure out how to balance my desire to have as small icons as possible (i like the clean and efficient look, not cluttery) along with actually being able to use the main screen efficiently. someone else here has it set up that only when you hover over the calendar, do the 'today' events show up, the same for messages (and i'm sure you could do the same for memo, call log, etc etc). that's about it. thanks for any answers.
    I'm not aware of any that do that. Even if its possible, it would take a serious composer guru to do it. And that ain't me..............yet.

01-23-09 09:49 PM
    this is a cool theme..thanks
    01-26-09 06:49 PM
    Please help
    01-29-09 05:10 PM
    Why would you need a cod file??

The link above is for download sraight to your phone. It is not set up for desktop installation.

Log in using your phone and click on the OTA link, you will get a "Download" screen and then you can find the theme in your theme menu.
    01-31-09 10:37 PM
    is there a today for this awesome theme?
    01-31-09 11:24 PM

You would have to make the non-selected icons smaller (still 80x80, but the visible icon part is smaller, aka more transparent space). Then have the selected icon be larger (less transparent space). But you can't currently do this for the non selected icons in plazmic though...
    02-02-09 04:55 AM
    Very Nice...Can we get a curve verison please??
    02-02-09 05:58 AM
    how do you make it so that when you hover over your message, or calendar icon, the details of new messages / events show up, yet are not visible unless you're hovering on the icon?
    i'm trying to make a theme.
    03-02-09 08:10 PM
    Very nice theme... Thanks for sharing!

03-02-09 10:58 PM
    awesome man!!!!
    03-03-09 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD