We are happy to present to you BeNexus: First BB Theme w a working widget!

Includes:
    - Google SearchBar
    - Notifications Tab
    - AboutScreen

And much more as usual!

BUY IT NOW!
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-14-10 at 10:38 AM.
    01-12-10 11:55 PM
    That's pretty cool. I bought your last Droid theme and enjoy the flow and design. I just wish it had today features. Any chance?
    01-13-10 08:18 AM
    That's pretty cool. I bought your last Droid theme and enjoy the flow and design. I just wish it had today features. Any chance?
    It has "today features" in the notification area.

To AHaz and JMal:
    I did find one "glitch" and that is when you are exiting the notification area through the bottom tab it leaves some white lines and your messages on the main screen. When you scroll around you can get rid of it. It's no big deal but something that should be fixed in a future update.
    Everything else works very well on my Bold. This is an excellent theme!
    01-13-10 04:04 PM
    It has "today features" in the notification area.

To AHaz and JMal:
    I did find one "glitch" and that is when you are exiting the notification area through the bottom tab it leaves some white lines and your messages on the main screen. When you scroll around you can get rid of it. It's no big deal but something that should be fixed in a future update.
    Everything else works very well on my Bold. This is an excellent theme!
    do you have a way to do a screenshot? my tour used to do this on an older OS but ever since i updated i dont see it nemore
    01-13-10 04:27 PM
    do you have a way to do a screenshot? my tour used to do this on an older OS but ever since i updated i dont see it nemore
    When I go to take a screenshot, the white lines disappear when I launch quicklaunch (as my screenshots are taken thru quicklaunch).
    But the messages remain until I scroll around, as you can see:

01-13-10 05:31 PM
    When I go to take a screenshot, the white lines disappear when I launch quicklaunch (as my screenshots are taken thru quicklaunch).
    But the messages remain until I scroll around, as you can see:

messages remain there until you move off the messages icon to another real... i guess i should make it so that when u hit the hide button it shuts em off, i look into this, my partner has the bold THM and he is with the army today, so it might not be til tomorrow or the weekend
    01-14-10 10:38 AM
    Why does the signal go from green to white?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 11:39 AM
    Why does the signal go from green to white?

oo thanks for reminding me to add that to the description

since the android devices only have four bars and the blackberrys have 5, green stands for full service, this was done to keep the look as authentic as possible
    01-15-10 12:54 PM
    messages remain there until you move off the messages icon to another real... i guess i should make it so that when u hit the hide button it shuts em off, i look into this, my partner has the bold THM and he is with the army today, so it might not be til tomorrow or the weekend
    Any chance of getting this fixed yet? It's a great theme but would like to get a fix for this problem.

01-20-10 06:19 AM
    Any chance of getting this fixed yet? It's a great theme but would like to get a fix for this problem.

Just wondering if this problem is going to get fixed?
    This might be only a Bold 9000 problem (as I have not seen anyone else complain) but I would not recommend this theme to anyone until it is fixed. It's been a while with no response or fix from the developers.
    01-21-10 06:10 AM
    BeDroid is one of my favourite themes... terrific design and implementation.

I see many of the same features and elements. I don't use the BeDroid feature of showing the next 2 lines of icons on the home screen, which don't seem to be in this new theme. I'm curious about how the "notification bar" works. I'm in transit now but may check out the video when I get a chance.

>> Checked Video... video is only litterally as described. Doesn't seem intended, and doesn't accomplish, a theme preview.
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 01-24-10 at 10:42 AM. Reason: After checking out video
    01-22-10 10:49 PM
    When I first saw the screen shots, I assumed that the theme included Google Search functionality, or just basically used the search item in the Blackberry Browser and called upon the results. I'm not 100% clear on the functionality of "google search" in the theme (for 9000 device). Does it only use Google Search (free) program (if installed)?

I've never understood why that free app is so large. Does it not just involke Google internet search engine? It doesn't take much to go to Google search using web browser (or even faster with built in Google Search in Quicklaunch). That raises a question, if Quicklaunch is installed, will the theme just use that Google Search function or do we have to install the free Google app for this feature to work?
    01-24-10 10:52 AM
    Just wondering if this problem is going to get fixed?
    This might be only a Bold 9000 problem (as I have not seen anyone else complain) but I would not recommend this theme to anyone until it is fixed. It's been a while with no response or fix from the developers.
    Still no fix? Seems like a serious glitch. Bold 5.0.0.411 user waiting to buy.
    01-24-10 08:06 PM
    Still no fix? Seems like a serious glitch. Bold 5.0.0.411 user waiting to buy.
    Check the video in the OP
    01-27-10 06:32 PM
    Check the video in the OP
    What does watching the video have to do with the problem??? There is a "fix" needed for this theme (as per my screenshots) and the developer has been unresponsive!!!!
    After waiting for a couple of weeks for an answer I would not recommend doing business with this developer, as he does not answer posts here and does not respond to e-mails sent to him directly!
    01-27-10 09:30 PM
    OK. bit the bullet based on my terrific experience with the same designers' BeDroid.

Took a bit of time to realize (and yes, did watch the video again though I originally had in my mind that the video was for Storm versions, which wasn't the case) that Google search function is included and you don't need to install Google's free app on trackball/pad version. If I had read the detailed description on the purchase page, I would have saved myself a bit of time, but who reads. LOL. A suggestion for the developers... cut and paste the instructions (from the purchase page) into the first post of this thread. Personally, once I buy, I rarely even think to go back to the purchase page to find the key shortcuts, etc.

The only suggestion that I have to simplify would be, instead of (left-shift + S for search, left-shift + H for hide google search, and left-search + G to show Google search)... just use left-shift H & left-shift G. When you use G to show, it's logical that you would likely want to use the search at the same time. Also, it's easy to escape out if that's not the case. It would make it simpler to use and be one less thing to remember, especially when you pack so many shortcuts into the theme.

Anyway, thanks again for the great theme. Well worth the price of admission!!
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 01-27-10 at 10:09 PM.
    01-27-10 10:06 PM
    Found a very wierd quirk..
    Installing BeNexus and it overwrites BeDroid due to some common elements. After intalling BeNexus, I saw how different the themes are and wanted to see both on my device. Is there any way to achieve this???
    Thanks again
    Sheldon

01-27-10 11:10 PM
    holy crap! Do you need to set the keyboard to shortcuts and not dial from homescreen? this theme is amazing! any chance of a trial?!?!??!?! >_<
    01-27-10 11:22 PM
    LOL...I know what you mean mettleh3d! I was lucky enough to win a free copy and it has taken the place of my own themes...LOL...
    01-28-10 06:32 PM
    Still really like this theme but have another suggestion.. allow "escape" key to escape from "notifications" area. Would be much simpler and more intuitive than scrolling down to the bottom bar.
    01-29-10 08:07 AM
    Still really like this theme but have another suggestion.. allow "escape" key to escape from "notifications" area. Would be much simpler and more intuitive than scrolling down to the bottom bar.
    I agree completely. Too bad the developers have abandoned this thread!
    01-29-10 03:24 PM
    Hello developer? I have issues as well but I'm not going to waste my time explaining them if your guys aren't even watching this thread.
    01-29-10 06:13 PM
    Developers gone? trial?
    02-10-10 02:37 AM
    Developers not totally MIA. They added "google search" to BeDroid. Now with this feature, I deleted this theme and went back to BeDroid.
    02-10-10 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD