bDroid Bold Edition

Supported Devices and OS: 9000 4.6.0
    Theme Cost: $3.99 - 1 week only
    Where to Download?:

4 icon on home screen version

Dock only version

A very nice replica of the Android Google OS now for your Bold or Javelin! Two versions available, One with 4 customized icons on the home screen with a additional 7 in the hidden dock OR one with no home screen icons and 7 customized icons in the hidden dock.

Also includes the hidden today feature so when you scroll over the Message, SMS/MMS, Calendar, or Call Log you see your entries (Messages, SMS/MMS, and Phone Log only show unread)

All you have to do is pick the version you like! Since the price is so low why not get both!

Screen shots

w/Home screen icons:

Without home screen icons:

Lock Screen:

**Bold looks the same lol**
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 06-01-09 at 08:58 PM.
    05-31-09 09:01 AM
    So if updated this to include Weather and Quick Launch would more people like this? or does the 4 icon on the home screen do enough for the weather slot
    07-07-09 07:58 AM
    I personally think weather and quick launch would generate a lot more intrest.
    Its a great lookin theme and those are 2 feature in high demand. It would perfect the theme IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 09:29 AM
    good lookin theme, only problem is that ecruz has a free good android bold theme also
    07-07-09 09:50 AM
    I personally think weather and quick launch would generate a lot more intrest.
    Its a great lookin theme and those are 2 feature in high demand. It would perfect the theme IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm looking at where to put things to add them, I know a lot of people use Quick Launch now, and the weather I figured people would put it in one of the 4 on the home screen. Might move the profile icon somewhere or something..dunno

good lookin theme, only problem is that ecruz has a free good android bold theme also
    Yes, Cruz does have a good one, but each person has their own take on a theme. Mine is different than his, and his is different from mine.
    07-07-09 09:58 AM
    Very nice! I love the wallpaper on this
    07-07-09 10:54 AM
    Yup..i like this wallpaper too
    07-08-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD