It took a while but BBredux for 9000 is finally here!

If you ever wished for a theme that can do it all then your wish has been granted

BBredux from BerryMobi has everything you need all at your finger tips from hidden docks to hidden today. In addition it features OS6 icons that enhances the visual experience.

There are three docks that can be completed hidden. These docks contain total of 21 icons (or 17 icons for the version with Hidden Today). Bottom dock contains icons that can be customized to suit your needs. 4 side icons are composed of essential applications that you use all the time from Messages to media applications. Then there is the weather slot to keep your weather application always visible on the home screen. For your convenience, there are several shortcuts on the home screen (see the list below).

There are TWO versions to choose from.

Hidden Today version: For the people who need to keep tabs on their busy lives, choose the Hidden Today version. You will get 17 icons of which, 13 icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized for your needs.

Non-Hidden Today version: For the icon junkies, choose the one with 21 icons. 17 of the icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized.

Don’t wait anymore. The theme you’ve been waiting for is here!
    Features

* Very wallpaper friendly
    * OS6 icons
    * Two different versions:
    o 17 icons with Hidden Today (13 customizable icons)
    o 21 icons without Hidden Today (17 customizable icons)
    * Scrolling bottom dock (can be hidden)
    * Side docks with BB essential and media icons (can be hidden)
    * Weather slot for your favorite weather app
    * Many convenient shortcuts
    o Battery meter = Options
    o Signal meter = Manage Connections
    o QL shortcut = space bar
    * Smooth and lag free operation
    * Show/Hide Docks = ALT + # and ALT + *

Get BBredux Today

SHOWN HERE FOR 8900 CURVE. 9000 MODEL HAS 2 ICONS IN EACH SIDE DOCK.

Get BBredux Today
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 09:54 AM.
    08-29-10 04:07 PM
    Wow. Beautiful theme. I definitely want to try this out. Looks great.
    08-30-10 12:21 AM
    Thanks! You definitely should
    08-30-10 10:29 AM
    Wonderful theme! I am having trouble figuring out one aapect. I like how it shows the calendar entries,
    And I wanted to know if the theme is supposed to show messages in the same space. On my phone when I roll-over the
    Message ion all I see is blank space and in the header it shows how many unread messages I have

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 02:04 PM
    Wonderful theme! I am having trouble figuring out one aapect. I like how it shows the calendar entries,
    And I wanted to know if the theme is supposed to show messages in the same space. On my phone when I roll-over the
    Message ion all I see is blank space and in the header it shows how many unread messages I have

Hello,

Hidden today shows the new messages only one time, the very first time. Once you view the preview, even if you don't read the messages they won't show up the second time around.
    08-31-10 03:31 PM
    This is an excellent theme. There is so much functionality in the docks, and I have no issues with lag or leaks. It is very wallpaper friendly when the docks are hidden. Thanks a lot.

09-01-10 12:38 AM

It took a while but BBredux for 9000 is finally here!

If you ever wished for a theme that can do it all then your wish has been granted

BBredux from BerryMobi has everything you need all at your finger tips from hidden docks to hidden today. In addition it features OS6 icons that enhances the visual experience.

There are three docks that can be completed hidden. These docks contain total of 21 icons (or 17 icons for the version with Hidden Today). Bottom dock contains icons that can be customized to suit your needs. 4 side icons are composed of essential applications that you use all the time from Messages to media applications. Then there is the weather slot to keep your weather application always visible on the home screen. For your convenience, there are several shortcuts on the home screen (see the list below).

There are TWO versions to choose from.

Hidden Today version: For the people who need to keep tabs on their busy lives, choose the Hidden Today version. You will get 17 icons of which, 13 icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized for your needs.

Non-Hidden Today version: For the icon junkies, choose the one with 21 icons. 17 of the icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized.

Don�t wait anymore. The theme you�ve been waiting for is here!
    Features

* Very wallpaper friendly
    * OS6 icons
    * Two different versions:
    o 17 icons with Hidden Today (13 customizable icons)
    o 21 icons without Hidden Today (17 customizable icons)
    * Scrolling bottom dock (can be hidden)
    * Side docks with BB essential and media icons (can be hidden)
    * Weather slot for your favorite weather app
    * Many convenient shortcuts
    o Battery meter = Options
    o Signal meter = Manage Connections
    o QL shortcut = space bar
    * Smooth and lag free operation
    * Show/Hide Docks = ALT + # and ALT + *

BBredux - On Sale for $3.99

SHOWN HERE FOR 8900 CURVE. 9000 MODEL HAS 2 ICONS IN EACH SIDE DOCK.

BBredux - On Sale for $3.99
    Here's a screenshot showing the docks on the 9000.

09-01-10 12:53 AM
    Thanks for all your help, Laura!
    09-01-10 09:28 AM
    Thanks for all your help, Laura!
    You're welcome. . Let me know if you'd like to see any more screenshots.

09-01-10 10:01 AM
    I have tried several OS 6 themes. This is by far the best one. It has the most functionality on the home screen with the docks, and it is the most wallpaper friendly when the docks are hidden. I have no issues with lag or memory leak.

Great job on this theme.
    09-03-10 12:23 AM
    Hello,

Hidden today shows the new messages only one time, the very first time. Once you view the preview, even if you don't read the messages they won't show up the second time around.
    When I receive new text messages, it only says * unread, it doesn't show the preview in the space provided.
    Also I'm not sure if this has been asked already but is there any way to make the hidden today font a bit smaller? I think it is a bit frustrating trying to read only the first word
    Last edited by slick218; 09-03-10 at 04:06 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    09-03-10 03:55 AM
    When I receive new text messages, it only says * unread, it doesn't show the preview in the space provided.
    Also I'm not sure if this has been asked already but is there any way to make the hidden today font a bit smaller? I think it is a bit frustrating trying to read only the first word
    For 9000, only Calendar and Messages (what you see in the left dock) will show preview, not SMS, due to small screen real estate. Same goes for the HT text. Font size has been set for everyone in general. If I make it smaller I am sure someone with come out and say "it's too small and I can't read it! Can you make it larger?" It's not easy to please everyone
    09-03-10 01:50 PM

Just sharing my screen. I absolutely love this theme, I'll be using this for awhile. Thanks for always making themes where I don't have to access the application screen. This is not the first theme I've bought and definitely not the last from BerryMobi
    09-03-10 08:42 PM
    Love that wallpaper fu53d!
    Thanks for sharing and I got a new theme coming out real soon so keep your eyes peeled
    09-04-10 12:57 AM
    love it, and the larger size clock
    09-04-10 07:13 AM
    Glad you like it, Susan!
    09-04-10 03:51 PM
    living life in the fast lane, and taking this theme with me!!! Can't wait for your future projects! Keep us posted!

Love that wallpaper fu53d!
    Thanks for sharing and I got a new theme coming out real soon so keep your eyes peeled
    09-04-10 06:00 PM
    iWant

09-07-10 11:38 AM
    getOne

09-07-10 08:58 PM
    New theme coming soon. Stay tuned!
    09-08-10 05:20 PM
    Wow, Iconic looks crazy!
    09-08-10 09:49 PM
    I'm looking forward to Iconic.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-08-10 11:31 PM
    Coming tonight!
    09-09-10 09:32 AM
    09-09-10 11:17 PM
    Hi,

Bought BBRedux two days ago and homescreen looks fabulous. Only a few things I'd hoped would be different:
    - Fontsize of messages/appointments are way to big
    - Background of the iconpage (when you press the BB-button) is fixed with a wall I don't like. I would rather have it changed with custom wallpaper
    - Lockscreen has the same wallpaper which I don't like. Can't be changed
    - Caller screen has same wallpaper, I like the original better

Just my 2cents,
    Pat
    09-10-10 04:03 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD