So I decided to try and make a today theme.

I don't know how to do screen shots so I print screened it.
    Everything is regular like on the bold, I just really wanted a basic today theme with calendar, messages, and memo pad.
    Also I wanted one where I could make the background/lock screen the same picture and the picture I wanted (I change them fairly often, haha).

Oh! And to get to the profiles I made it so if I on the messages, or cal., or memo I could roll horizontal right to get to it instead of scrolling all the way up.

So hope this works and hope someone uses it

As for OTA, I have no idea how to do that either, sorry. I'll try and figure it out soon for those who want it!

11-25-08 01:13 AM
    the theme is fitting your nickname
    12-04-08 12:54 AM
    Nice and clean. . ScreenPics, I use either CrackPic, I think CrackUtil does screen captures too. I'm on my wap so I can't post the link... Search by key wordn by post title.

Anyways, this is also my way of subscribing to this thread, so I can have a better gander at this later

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 01:01 AM
    the theme is fitting your nickname
    That's cool.
    12-04-08 02:38 AM
    Nice and clean. . ScreenPics, I use either CrackPic, I think CrackUtil does screen captures too. I'm on my wap so I can't post the link... Search by key wordn by post title.

Anyways, this is also my way of subscribing to this thread, so I can have a better gander at this later

Awesome, thank you!!!
    12-04-08 02:39 AM
    Hey I just purchased the bold and I want a theme not too much but not basic. I like the basic today memo theme but is there a way I can change or customize the today screen.
    12-15-08 12:25 AM
    So I decided to try and make a today theme.

I don't know how to do screen shots so I print screened it.
    Everything is regular like on the bold, I just really wanted a basic today theme with calendar, messages, and memo pad.
    Also I wanted one where I could make the background/lock screen the same picture and the picture I wanted (I change them fairly often, haha).

Oh! And to get to the profiles I made it so if I on the messages, or cal., or memo I could roll horizontal right to get to it instead of scrolling all the way up.

So hope this works and hope someone uses it

As for OTA, I have no idea how to do that either, sorry. I'll try and figure it out soon for those who want it!

Lovely! Cant wait for the OTA!
    12-15-08 07:50 AM
    This looks like a great theme. Is there any way you could change the "memo" to the missed call log? thanks
    01-22-09 09:56 PM
    +1 for the missed call log idea instead of the memo. I've been waiting for a basic theme this...

01-22-09 11:34 PM
    i would agree with replacing the memo with missed calls

what i would suggest though is that you're using up too much space with large font for the words "messages" "calendar" and "memo". i'm thinking you would find it better without it.

same goes with reducing the banner by one line (the bottom line could be deleted (the word 'blackberry' is not necessary, and the ring profile icon is not necessary, there must be a short cut for that)
    01-23-09 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD