where can I find a basic 7 icon L-theme? nothing fancy and i dont want the calendar or messages to be shown on the home screen.

there used to be one on onthearm.com and i had it installed but they seemed to have taken it down and the only ones i found by searching were either no longer available or had the calendar or messages on the home screen.

I just got a new device thru warranty and want to re-install the L-theme so any help is much appreciated. thanks.
    Last edited by JordanJr; 09-24-09 at 11:23 AM.
    09-24-09 09:20 AM
    Google L-Theme for Blackberry Bold and one will come up. I just did that about a week ago. It's a 10 icon L Theme. Good luck.
    09-24-09 02:06 PM
    I thought you would have known better JordanJr...

Let me google that for you

Chris
    09-24-09 02:09 PM
    Google L-Theme for Blackberry Bold and one will come up. I just did that about a week ago. It's a 10 icon L Theme. Good luck.
    I saw the 10-icon but I'm looking for the 7-icon. Just tryin to set-up my new device with the same settings i had on my old bold cuz i got used to it

I thought you would have known better JordanJr...

Let me google that for you

Chris
    lol Chris... I already googled and searched the forums here... couldn't find a working link for a plain, simple 7-icon L-theme. most of them are dead links cuz onthearm.com removed the 7-icon L-theme they had...
    09-24-09 03:37 PM
    Hulkster themes. Hulksters Bold Themes
    Very nice and close to orig att theme. Also very very small size. Runs nice and smooth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 03:50 PM
    saw those but couldnt find a 7-icon L-theme. I found the 7-icon today theme but thats not what im lookin for... thanks tho!!
    09-24-09 04:03 PM
    bump, i too would like to find one
    11-02-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD