www.banksy.co.uk

Google Banksy

Is any one willing to make a Banksy theme ??????
    I use his artwork as backgrounds and the icons on the bottom and time and info on top takes away from the picture...

Think its a good idea??? Let me know I want to learn how to build themes but I have selective ocd and no patients lol ....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 12:37 AM
    Banksy is awesome!!

www.banksy.co.uk

Google Banksy

Is any one willing to make a Banksy theme ??????
    I use his artwork as backgrounds and the icons on the bottom and time and info on top takes away from the picture...

Think its a good idea??? Let me know I want to learn how to build themes but I have selective ocd and no patients lol ....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 12:51 PM
    is this the sort of thing you were thinking of?

was very quickly knocked up, so needs plenty of work but could be nice
    Last edited by sft63; 02-24-09 at 03:16 PM.
    02-24-09 03:14 PM
    Can't believe this post... I set a banksy background just yesterday (CCTV in the countryside).. What a legend!
    02-24-09 05:52 PM
    indeed!
    There is one of his near the old west pier in Brighton, there is a photo of it on the web site.

I'm trying to cut the rats out, in order to make a more transparent icon. So you don't lose the background so much.
    02-25-09 12:30 AM
    indeed!
    There is one of his near the old west pier in Brighton, there is a photo of it on the web site.

I'm trying to cut the rats out, in order to make a more transparent icon. So you don't lose the background so much.
    Ok, I'm usually pretty good with this stuff, but someone please explain this apparent phenomenon.

Chris
    02-25-09 12:36 AM
    thats exactly what im looking for ... good work wish i had the patients to work one up...

for a min i thought no one would make the connection but his style of art is simple and perfect for a theme the rats a nice touch sft def good work id love to see a finished ota link lol..couldnt resist
    02-25-09 12:55 AM
    Where do you get the wall paper? I have a 8310 curve. I had never heard of him until today while looking through the forms.
    03-28-09 10:57 AM
    That's a cool theme Banksy is a legend. Could I download your piece of work OTA on my Blackberry 8900 curve?
    07-20-09 11:16 AM
    Ok, I'm usually pretty good with this stuff, but someone please explain this apparent phenomenon.

Chris
    I can try to help...

Banksy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the US, he's the one behind the Village Pet Store: Village Petstore and Charcoal Grill

He's an anonymous artist and somewhat of a social commentator through mostly graffiti works.

I think I saw either a TV special or some online videos about his work... either way, it kept me interested and I remained tuned in on it (or sought out more... I forget).
    Last edited by mykey2k; 07-20-09 at 12:22 PM. Reason: cleaning up awkward Monday talk
    07-20-09 12:20 PM
    thanks for the theme
    07-20-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD