I am not able to really function with out the "Today" Theme and I have updated the device with various firmware available and NO LUCK!

I don't what to compromise the OS with outdated firmware which might have the theme (i.e. Kevin's eBay Bold) but what else are my options?

Please help if you can! Links, etc...ANYTHING!

Thanks in advance!

Peter
    08-18-08 11:48 AM
    There is no Today theme, only precision I loved the red and the Blue theme...
    08-18-08 12:04 PM
    There HAS to be a TODAY THEME either en route or out there somewhere! I would PAY for a programmer to doctor one up for the device!

That is by far to popular of a theme to just do without on RIM's newest BB!
    08-18-08 12:28 PM
    As the old saying goes "Google is your friend"!

I haven't actually registered on the site myself but you might find this page of interest!
    08-18-08 12:41 PM
    It will only come with Precision and precision silver. The today theme is on VERY old codes; yuo don't want those... I really wonder why RIM didn't put the Red Today theme or even the Blue one that John Mayor has on the phone...You can download those fake themes somewhere I remember?
    08-18-08 12:41 PM
    I was also pissed when I had the Bold over 2 months ago and found no today theme. Seeing the Bold being released slowly, I'm sure we will see a whole lotta themes been built.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD