I am working on some new themes which i will post later on if you guys have and ideas on what to include in these themes let me know all i have to say right now is that one will be a hiden dock and one will be a sliding dock

Thank You
    zayyaf90 likes this.
    01-28-11 05:09 PM
    -smaller top banner
    -only "all" and "media" trays

That's all I can think of!
    Sandhu_11 and mixedmediagirl like this.
    01-28-11 05:42 PM
    How about 1 with literally nothing on the homescreen just a wallpaper(e.g reverieD) and a weather slot(optional)
    That would be kinda cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sandhu_11 likes this.
    01-28-11 08:09 PM
    There's a theme called Reverie D like @Daz91 mentioned .... which is a really amazing theme ... What it lacks is os6 icons. Also the date, battery, signal meter etc is located at the bottom.... What I feel should be at the top.. Anyway great work on the themes would love to see what you are coming up with
    Thanks!

Sandhu_11 likes this.
    01-29-11 02:57 AM
    There's a theme called Reverie D like @Daz91 mentioned .... which is a really amazing theme ... What it lacks is os6 icons. Also the date, battery, signal meter etc is located at the bottom.... What I feel should be at the top.. Anyway great work on the themes would love to see what you are coming up with
    Thanks!

i will be working on the theme which is just like Reverie D and i will include os 6 icons and ill see what else i can do to it
    01-29-11 12:04 PM
    Something with just a HUGE clock and a weather slot and nothing else on the homescreen. Also if you could make both stay visible on the lockscreen, that would be awesome. Anyhow, just my suggestions.

Sandhu_11 likes this.
    01-29-11 02:29 PM
    Well there is a theme called i6 around here that's long gone, maybe recreate it based on the pictures?

01-29-11 02:41 PM
    Well there is a theme called i6 around here that's long gone, maybe recreate it based on the pictures?

ill see what i can do about the i6 theme
    01-29-11 02:52 PM
    Something with just a HUGE clock and a weather slot and nothing else on the homescreen. Also if you could make both stay visible on the lockscreen, that would be awesome. Anyhow, just my suggestions.

i will try my best to complete the theme you want but i am really busy with other themes right now so it may take a while
    01-29-11 02:58 PM
    i will try my best to complete the theme you want but i am really busy with other themes right now so it may take a while
    No hurry. You just asked for ideas, so I thought I'd throw some out there. Just whenever you get around to it.

Sandhu_11 likes this.
    01-29-11 04:31 PM
    If u can, make theme like DC7 for bold 9000. It really cold, its easy to control.
    02-01-11 07:44 AM
    A good weed theme would be nice. There was a great 9500 theme by "scurvylicious" that had custom meters and icons, something along those lines.

02-02-11 03:47 PM
    A good weed theme would be nice. There was a great 9500 theme by "scurvylicious" that had custom meters and icons, something along those lines.

ahhaha ill see what i can do
    02-02-11 05:49 PM
    Pink Floyd for 9700 bold
    02-03-11 01:41 PM
    ahhaha ill see what i can do
    Nice one.

02-04-11 06:09 AM
    a pink, full screen theme. with a weather slot & wallpaper capable of showing through on the app screen with os6 icons
    03-12-11 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD