I decided to try building a theme for the Bold. Someone told me once if you don't like what you get then make it yourself, so here are the results of that.

It has some nice animations moving from screen to screen and the icons on the dock bounce.

Last edited by kentuc794; 12-21-09 at 09:01 PM. Reason: named wrong
    12-21-09 08:42 PM
    Thank you very much for making this. Exactly what I wanted. works like a charm. Have you made any more or updated this one at all? Only issue I have is that PM or AM is cut off in the time field on the Home Screen. Otherwise you finally saved me from searching and searching or doing as you did and make my own. thanks again.
    01-07-10 09:17 PM
    Yes, I did see that the am/pm was getting cut off but I just wanted the time bigger. I have tried everything to get it to work with no luck. I am working on a new one. it has only calendar on it and 2 rows of apps at the bottom for a total of 12 apps on the home screen. Nothing fancy just useful.
    01-07-10 09:27 PM
    keep up the nice work. I really need the calendar and messaging but again really appreciate the nice work. look forward to seeing more.
    01-08-10 09:51 PM
    Well that is what I thought but really with the 12 icons the only thing that you need is to see what is coming up on your calendar. You can see if you have a message by the red star on the message icon. Do you really need to see a preview of a message? I always just click it to open so the preview really did nothing for me. I will finish the theme tomorrow, give it a try and see what you think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 09:55 PM
    Cool man, pretty simple.
    01-08-10 11:52 PM
    Here are a couple more simple ones I made that contain either message or calendar and have 12 icons at the bottom.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...essage-401656/
    Last edited by kentuc794; 01-09-10 at 01:17 PM.
    01-09-10 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD