bottom dock only coming up....family day today bbq. just finally kicking back on the computer.
    03-01-09 05:54 PM
    thanks but before you start posting that the sms and mms are seperate you could fix that issue on your end...take it out of theme control message -> options -> general settings is that simple
    as for the other things you pointed out TABS????? what TABS are you talking about
    I've seen it on so many themes that I wasn't aware that was something that is customizable. No need to roll your eyes at me. Goodness. I've never seen that on a BB before, just the ability to separate Messages (e-mail) from SMS/MMS. But way to be helpful. That really motivates me to donate.

The grey tab at the bottom of the home screen. The arrow just points down when you highlight it but it doesn't seem to do anything. Oh it's a little redundant but if you highlight it and click on it the little gray dock button takes you to the application screen. Kind of aesthetic clutter to me but whatever. Now I await your next smart *** answer.
    Last edited by quillhill; 03-01-09 at 06:19 PM.
    03-01-09 06:13 PM
    if you donate you donate its sad to me that you have to be motivated to donate for someone time on a work. Must donate without being motivated to do so, they do it because they appreciate the work and the time spend on putting it together. The tab was put in there as a button for the app screen.

I've seen it on so many themes that I wasn't aware that was something that is customizable. No need to roll your eyes at me. Goodness. I've never seen that on a BB before, just the ability to separate Messages (e-mail) from SMS/MMS. But way to be helpful. That really motivates me to donate.

The grey tab at the bottom of the home screen. The arrow just points down when you highlight it but it doesn't seem to do anything. Oh it's a little redundant but if you highlight it and click on it the little gray dock button takes you to the application screen. Kind of aesthetic clutter to me but whatever. Now I await your next smart *** answer.
    03-01-09 06:47 PM
    slide only ota is up!!!!
    03-01-09 07:13 PM
    slide only ota is up!!!!
    All 3 versions on my phone now and loving all of them. Thanks for the great work E........
    03-01-09 07:18 PM
    Great work ecruz - any chance for taking the today plus version and making the bottom a crossbar to have some more icons on the first screen?
    03-01-09 08:26 PM
    Love the slidedock only theme. Awesome work E. Is there any way you can post the wallpaper you used? I changed the wallpaper and I want the deafault one back, but when I go to "reset home screen image" the application screen is still the custom wallpaper I had before not your default one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 11:59 PM
    Love the slidedock only theme. Awesome work E. Is there any way you can post the wallpaper you used? I changed the wallpaper and I want the deafault one back, but when I go to "reset home screen image" the application screen is still the custom wallpaper I had before not your default one.

Posikevin - I have had the same issue - just do a soft reset (Alt - Right Shift Del at the same time) and you will get back the default wallpaper on the applications screen.

elycruz - is there a way to fix this? or is this a plazmic issue?
    03-02-09 05:59 AM
    Have you tried the second link to Android 2 v1.8

-- Robert.
    I have, but I would like A hidden bottom dock. No icons on home screen.

Thanks though
    03-02-09 07:16 AM
    Thanks E! Exactly what I wanted.... Great Work!
    03-02-09 07:20 AM
    I am really digging this theme! Thanks for your themes!

03-02-09 11:54 AM
    dude this is awesome!! Good job! and Thanks
    03-02-09 12:29 PM
    wow nice, I just found my favorite theme.
    03-02-09 01:41 PM
    Thank you I hope your enjoying it

03-02-09 06:54 PM
    This theme rocks! Thanks!!!
    03-02-09 11:14 PM
    Another winner from Ecruz! Possibly your best work yet.
    Only wish is to have the dock slide up by scrolling the
    trackball up instead of down.

03-03-09 11:54 AM
    i love it!!!
    03-03-09 09:33 PM
    This is probably the best theme i've seen for the Bold. I only have one tiny problem with it.....the orange highlighting. I know this is to emulate the Android look, but I would love to have the highlighting in green to match my Green Lantern wallpaper.

Assuming you don't have a problem with it, is there a fairly easy way to edit the theme to make that change ?
    Last edited by chaosportal; 03-04-09 at 02:52 AM.
    03-04-09 02:27 AM
    As always, this is top notch stuff!

03-04-09 05:03 AM
    Ittd be crazy if the slide tab was an appmenu button (like yur vista), and if the app menu in android 2 slid up like your vista one
    Edit: crazierr
    03-04-09 11:46 AM
    Android2 TodayPlus ota is up!!!!! A complete Android Experience. Not just another Android Theme. Download the ALL new Android2 TodayPlus after you download check your message screen!!!! detail detail and detail
    Except no less than Android by E
    03-04-09 05:59 PM
    03-04-09 06:00 PM
    elycruz0102 - Android2 TodayPlus is the best theme ever!!!
    03-04-09 08:33 PM
    Thank you so much for the Today Plus version! It's wonderful!
    03-04-09 09:45 PM
    Thank you so much for the Today Plus version! It's wonderful!
    no prob that version is build from the ground up hardly any bold os icons and meters default in it.
    03-04-09 09:48 PM
206 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD