Just crossing my fingers that people would enjoy it and donate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think everyone will enjoy these!
    Just sent a small donation. Thanks E!
    02-28-09 09:07 PM
    Awesome work E. Are you going to be posting the slidedock only one tonight? I'm rocking the today one right now but I really want the slidedock only. All your themes have been amazing,sucks that you won't be making themes anymore

02-28-09 09:10 PM
    I hope so working on Android2 for 89xx right now if that works out right i will.
    Awesome work E. Are you going to be posting the slidedock only one tonight? I'm rocking the today one right now but I really want the slidedock only. All your themes have been amazing,sucks that you won't be making themes anymore

02-28-09 09:29 PM
    video is up!!!!!
    02-28-09 09:33 PM
    awesome theme. will be waiting for no today with just the sliding dock. keep up the good work.
    02-28-09 10:24 PM
    sorry but i can't seem to find the OTA link for the version 2 (slidedock only)?
    02-28-09 10:30 PM
    sorry but i can't seem to find the OTA link for the version 2 (slidedock only)?
    He has not put a link up for that version yet. Android 2 is the 15 icon set.
    02-28-09 10:33 PM
    updating it with profile icon on homescreen check back in 5 min also posting 89xx version
    02-28-09 10:35 PM
    link is back up v1.8 !!!!!
    02-28-09 10:39 PM
    link is back up v1.8 !!!!!
    Link is still giving Version 1.7
    02-28-09 10:44 PM
    Ecruz great job with the theme man I think that guy ekwan should add this to top3 bold themes!
    Just a note however, the font and txt read a bit to small for my eyes so I won't be using, is there anyway to increase them more?

Many thanks in advance.

02-28-09 10:57 PM
    Link is still giving Version 1.7
    either clear your cache/cookies, or do a soft reset/battery pull, since it is the same link, just newer version.
    02-28-09 11:03 PM
    i cant trying to balance out all the beta versions out there.. .219 and below renders the font correctly with the theme kit .228 and above increases the font size so i cant really go higher or else the other os users with the higher os will complain that is to big.
    Ecruz great job with the theme man I think that guy ekwan should add this to top3 bold themes!
    Just a note however, the font and txt read a bit to small for my eyes so I won't be using, is there anyway to increase them more?

Many thanks in advance.

02-28-09 11:06 PM
    Greatttt job e

03-01-09 12:36 AM
    what do the numbers mean on the battery
    03-01-09 03:21 AM
    what do the numbers mean on the battery
    The number show how much battery is left.
    03-01-09 07:35 AM
    wow, i like this
    03-01-09 10:16 AM
    The number show how much battery is left.
    I don't get it. Cause I got a six when I have 70 percent

03-01-09 12:03 PM
    Android2 is great but there's a couple things about it that irk me. First why are SMS and MMS separated? I see this on a lot of themes and I can only assume this is something Plazmic does that theme makers don't fix. It's a small detail but I get a lot of both and having two icons when I only want one is enough to make me not use the theme.

The other thing I don't understand is why have the tabs in the sliding dock version of they're not functional?

I would rather see the tab go away and the six icons lower on the home screen.

Anyway, it's close but not quite to emulating what elecite did and the only reason I don't use that theme is because I couldn't change the wallpaper. So I love that it is an option on Adroid2.

I'll keep an eye on this since it seems to be continually evolving.
    03-01-09 12:55 PM
    thanks but before you start posting that the sms and mms are seperate you could fix that issue on your end...take it out of theme control message -> options -> general settings is that simple
    as for the other things you pointed out TABS????? what TABS are you talking about

Android2 is great but there's a couple things about it that irk me. First why are SMS and MMS separated? I see this on a lot of themes and I can only assume this is something Plazmic does that theme makers don't fix. It's a small detail but I get a lot of both and having two icons when I only want one is enough to make me not use the theme.

The other thing I don't understand is why have the tabs in the sliding dock version of they're not functional?

I would rather see the tab go away and the six icons lower on the home screen.

Anyway, it's close but not quite to emulating what elecite did and the only reason I don't use that theme is because I couldn't change the wallpaper. So I love that it is an option on Adroid2.

I'll keep an eye on this since it seems to be continually evolving.
    03-01-09 02:03 PM
    Everytime i click the OTA link it asks me what program I want to use to open. Do you not have someone to host the OTA?
    03-01-09 02:28 PM
    Can we get this theme without the 2 icons on the home screen?

Thanks for all your great work
    03-01-09 02:42 PM
    Everytime i click the OTA link it asks me what program I want to use to open. Do you not have someone to host the OTA?
    Are you using your pc?
    You have to go to this page on your bb browser and click the ota link or email the link to your bb.
    Last edited by Eagles23; 03-01-09 at 03:06 PM.
    03-01-09 02:54 PM
    Do you plan on releasing the SlideDock today E?
    03-01-09 03:24 PM
    Can we get this theme without the 2 icons on the home screen?
    Have you tried the second link to Android 2 v1.8

-- Robert.
    03-01-09 05:42 PM
206 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD