Hi, guys! I'm a new bb themer and want to share some of my themes. Here is my Aloha theme for Bold 9000 is my third and latest theme design.

It features crossbar style scrolling bottom dock with hidden today info area. I have also included a custom "Hawaiian style" focus icons for the apps screen. I have customized the menu and dialogue color as well. This theme is clean!!

*** Update!!

I created a new custom focus Icon for the Apps screen. Also, I fixed how you scroll through the icons on the Home screen. Basically improved a bit.

OTA link is at bottom of the post. Just click to download. Will Download over previous version.

I hope you enjoy!

ScreenShots

** New Focus Icon!

ZIP DOWNLOAD : Click to download

OTA - click to download
    Last edited by jchapman01; 03-05-09 at 10:36 PM. Reason: New Focus Icon!!
    03-01-09 11:40 PM
    thats a pretty neat theme!!! Keep doing your thing
    03-01-09 11:47 PM
    I updated the theme to version 2.5.0... The focus icon that i made for it always bugged me and the way the scrolling went was counter intuitive, so I figured I'd fix that. The theme should be just about perfect!!

If you download the theme, please leave a comment so I know if you guys like it.

Enjoy!!
    03-05-09 10:37 PM
    Very nice theme...
    03-21-09 08:43 PM
    Sweet! Wish I would have saw this before my vacation in Hawai'i ends! Very cute

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:44 PM
    cool theme
    03-25-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD