Made this theme for myself, but figured I'd share it.
    -Smaller Home Screen Banner
    -9 icon hidden dock w/ custom order based on first 9 of your application page
    -Every icon I've tried re-sizes correctly with the exception of the Bolt Browser(still looks good though)
    -Everything else is the same as the default theme with some minor color changes here and there.

Attached pictures are from it running on my phone.

For now all I have is the desktop install.

Update: Added today section for any apps that support it.
    Last edited by hebe116; 01-07-10 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Update
    lila.lala, Fiasco and PVMHIEN like this.
    01-06-10 11:50 PM
    Thanks, I grabbed it and am testing it now. I like it a lot. 9 icons on the home screen is really nice. I do have one buggish thing and one request.

The bug seems to be a bit of icon bounce as I roll from left to right and right to left. It is odd and does not matter the icons there.

The request is to make the calendar a today theme item if possible. Meaning if you highlight that home screen icon, it shows the next x number of calendar items.

Either way, it is a really nice setup and allows nice real estate for a good wallpaper. Keep up the good work.
    01-07-10 03:30 PM
    Thanks, I grabbed it and am testing it now. I like it a lot. 9 icons on the home screen is really nice. I do have one buggish thing and one request.

The bug seems to be a bit of icon bounce as I roll from left to right and right to left. It is odd and does not matter the icons there.

The request is to make the calendar a today theme item if possible. Meaning if you highlight that home screen icon, it shows the next x number of calendar items.

Either way, it is a really nice setup and allows nice real estate for a good wallpaper. Keep up the good work.
    Added a today section for the apps that want to use it; calendar, sms/mms, email, etc...

As for the wobble/bounce that happens... the only explanation I've been able to find is that the dock loses focus briefly and tries to hide itself. If anyone has a way to fix it feel free to let me know.
    01-07-10 06:25 PM
    any chance of getting this for the tour ??? this is the theme ive been looking for !!!!
    01-07-10 06:41 PM
    Thanks for doing the 'Today' style update. I will grab it tomorrow morning. Looking forward to that for sure.

The wobble description makes sense. I have no idea how to fix it either. I just downloaded the theme software from RIM, so I'll be looking through and reading up on it.

Thanks again, I think it really is good work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 09:16 PM
    I like this theme too, thanks! It's very easy to arrange my icons now, they do wiggle a bit now and then, but otherwise very nice!
    01-08-10 10:05 AM
    Out of interest the 9 icons do hide if you scroll up to the sound profile icon at the top right corner of the screen. Just scroll up from either of the two far right icons, is that meant to happen?
    01-08-10 05:54 PM
    Would you mind sharing that wallpaper? Great theme by the way!
    01-08-10 08:17 PM
    Out of interest the 9 icons do hide if you scroll up to the sound profile icon at the top right corner of the screen. Just scroll up from either of the two far right icons, is that meant to happen?
    yes, it was designed that way. i didn't like having to hit the very last icon to get to the profiles, and hide the dock. so by making it the last two, flicking my trackball would usually got me to either one of them so i could go up from there... and as for the other 7, scrolling up on them will take you to the today section if there is one.
    01-09-10 11:53 AM
    thanks for this! this is really great

Could i ask for a small modification?

Would like the same theme but with 1. Without today 2. Dock unhidden (no background image for dock)
    02-01-10 04:06 AM
    Love this theme so far.. it's doing super well for me.. but yes... as mentioned aboved.. is it possible to get it just without the hidden dock?
    11-02-10 09:38 PM
    I love this theme but is their anyway to add a weather dock and make it so you can scroll up from any of the 9 icons? please
    12-10-10 05:13 AM
    nice theme ....
    12-10-10 02:37 PM
    thanks for this theme,nice&simple
    12-14-10 09:43 AM
    very tricky....more icons at home, but less space than original Theme genial
    12-27-10 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD