05-04-11 10:15 AM
60 123
tools
    Great job man usually I switch up themes once a week but with your theme I just can't seem to stay away. Keep up the good work
    04-08-10 09:31 PM
    Great theme!
    04-09-10 06:25 PM
    Wow.

That needed to be said because this is hands down the best windows theme I've seen, and is just an awesome theme overall! Quick, functional, and incorporates some awesome & unique designs..

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity, and especially for free.. I will def be donating in your honor because you're right they do need it but you're the one that earned it..

Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 12:42 AM
    @snoopster j

I have been a member for a long time now, but never posted on the forums, your theme was the ultimate modification i was looking for in my UI, all the other themes were booring and plain UGLY. After using your theme i just simply had to say thanks

props to the best theme maker.. also props for keeping it Free!!!!

i simply love the experience ..

CHEERS

edit: is there some way , i can replace the phone tab/icon on the main screen with the orange bbm icon as i can dial from the physical keyboard , i want the bbm upfont ... thanks!!!
    Last edited by djkrimp; 05-09-10 at 05:36 AM.
    05-09-10 05:30 AM
    Outstanding! Keep up the good work!

12-05-10 09:41 PM
    thx alot for this 1
    12-14-10 10:35 AM
    thanks a lot
    12-15-10 04:24 AM
    Wow...beautiful theme....I wish I could have that on my curve 85xx 5.0..
    any update for 85xx mate. I really want this theme..

pls reply thanks
    xxx
    02-28-11 03:37 PM
    This wonderful it's so smooth! So smooth! It would be great if you could edit the menu's etc.
    04-21-11 09:21 PM
    This theme is awesome. Everything that you need is at the homescreen just switch to different "panels" haha. Smooth. Don't see any issue with it. Maybe just thinkin if the menu screen with be worked or changed like to make it look like the homescreen maybe with icons etc. Just suggesting. But the theme is already cool as is. Thanks!

05-04-11 10:15 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD