I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I had a 7 icon precision zen theme, but I replaced my bold and I cannot find the theme anywhere at all. It had 7 icons, and the top bar with the battery was two lines long rather than three. If anyone can tell me where to find this theme, I would be eternally grateful. I have been looking through forums for hours and nothing.
    06-07-09 12:41 AM
    Check out this crackberry members homepage. I use a few of these and I think you might be looking for one of these. Let me know if you find it!

Hulksters Bold Themes
    06-14-09 06:58 PM
    I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I had a 7 icon precision zen theme, but I replaced my bold and I cannot find the theme anywhere at all. It had 7 icons, and the top bar with the battery was two lines long rather than three. If anyone can tell me where to find this theme, I would be eternally grateful. I have been looking through forums for hours and nothing.

go to settings>Options>Themes if you can't see it there maybe because you deleted it or installed it incorrectly or it is not compatible with your device. it happened to me too i installed l theme for my bold but that link was for bb curve 8300. when i downloaded it it installed it and when i went to themes folder it wasn't there but it was in applications so it means it is not compatible with my device so i uninstalled it. so do this, go to settings>Advanced Options>Applications and if you see it there then it isn't compatible with your device just uninstall it and try to find one for specific BlackBerry device, like if yours is bold find one for bold. i hope this could help you at least a little bit. GOOD LUCK.
    06-14-09 11:52 PM
    go to settings>Options>Themes if you can't see it there maybe because you deleted it or installed it incorrectly or it is not compatible with your device. it happened to me too i installed l theme for my bold but that link was for bb curve 8300. when i downloaded it it installed it and when i went to themes folder it wasn't there but it was in applications so it means it is not compatible with my device so i uninstalled it. so do this, go to settings>Advanced Options>Applications and if you see it there then it isn't compatible with your device just uninstall it and try to find one for specific BlackBerry device, like if yours is bold find one for bold. i hope this could help you at least a little bit. GOOD LUCK.
    06-14-09 11:53 PM
    Thanks Zach7, that was *exactly* what I was looking for.
    06-15-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD