i noticed that all free themes are only available for 4.6.xxx Is there any for 5.0? I just updated a couple of hours ago
    11-26-09 01:13 PM
    i noticed that all free themes are only available for 4.6.xxx Is there any for 5.0? I just updated a couple of hours ago
    All my old themes are working great. In fact they are much faster loading as well as navigating around. I don't think you should have a problem with any theme as long as its for the 9000. I could be wrong though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 01:27 PM
    All my old themes are working great. In fact they are much faster loading as well as navigating around. I don't think you should have a problem with any theme as long as its for the 9000. I could be wrong though...

I havent had a problem with any themes I have being a newer OS it should be programed to operated with any "older" themes and then continue on with new ones...

as of themes made for OS 5 alone I dont beleive anyone will make OS 5 themes untill its an official make
    11-26-09 02:26 PM
    There are 2 great 5.0 themes in this section - look for the LOVE and Deluxe (by Theme Zone) themes - both are quite nice.

11-26-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD