Now it worked. Thanks so much for all your hard work. it looks even better than the last version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 11:12 PM
    hmm, is it just me? I still don't have the % for the battery and now there seems to be a blue ring surrounding the profiles button when it's selected. I'm running 4.6.0.304
    11-30-09 11:25 PM
    hmm, is it just me? I still don't have the % for the battery and now there seems to be a blue ring surrounding the profiles button when it's selected. I'm running 4.6.0.304
    Same here. I'm running 4.6.0.282.
    12-01-09 03:09 AM
    hi redzapper

after some trys with OTA for 4.6 i finally could download and install v1.6.

still the % of battery is not working and in this version the size of the fonts in the menues increased a lot (???)

so in fact v 1.51 was better - but how to step back to old version v1.51??

sry for those bad news....

nr mike
    12-01-09 04:34 AM
    The battery % should be working now. Please re-download.
    12-01-09 06:45 AM
    hi redzapper

gratulation - now the % for the battery is working fine! great job.

only a minor issue left: there is a blue frame surrounding the profiles button when it's selected.

thx for your fast and good support - your theme is my preferred theme of all available ones....

nr mike
    12-01-09 09:27 AM
    Hi Redzapper. The battery percent does not match what is displayed in Device info which is part of QuickLaunch I believe?

Also, would you please consider increasing the font size on the home screen when displaying messages or calendar entries etc.?

Thanks for your efforts and for providing a great theme as a "freebie".

-Rich

The battery % should be working now. Please re-download.
    12-01-09 10:50 AM
    Hi Redzapper. The battery percent does not match what is displayed in Device info which is part of QuickLaunch I believe?

-Rich
    It is not supposed to. The battery meter is a fixed display of around 12 images so it cannot show a continuous range of battery percentages.
    12-01-09 10:58 AM
    I really like this theme a lot!

Since I don't have Quick Launch, is there a way to change the icon in the upper right corner to an app that I do have?
    12-01-09 12:25 PM
    Ok, thanks for the quick response.

-Rich

It is not supposed to. The battery meter is a fixed display of around 12 images so it cannot show a continuous range of battery percentages.
    12-01-09 01:30 PM
    I downloaded the 3G Theme with weather dock OTA

but I must be doing somethign really basic wrong, as I cant find the theme on my phone after it downloads and reboots.

I have a 9700 bold, thanks

Phil
    12-01-09 03:39 PM

but I must be doing somethign really basic wrong, as I cant find the theme on my phone after it downloads and reboots.

Phil
    This was made for the Bold and will not work on the 9700.
    12-01-09 03:50 PM

Phil
    The themes in this forum are for the Bold 9000.

12-01-09 04:03 PM
    Turning out to be my favorite theme! Still wondering if there's a way to change the Quicklaunch icon though...
    12-02-09 02:15 PM
    It is hard coded into the SVG file. A special version would need to be made for it.
    12-02-09 03:04 PM
    Thanks Redzapper!!! been using this theme for a while and loving it v1.6 looks great however, i notice that when people call you, only the number appear and not the name of the caller (even if the person is in your contact list)...is this the property of the theme? cuz it would be great to know who is the person that is calling before you picking up the phone...thanks once again for the great work so far
    12-05-09 12:28 PM
    hi guys...sorry about my complain earlier...just found out what the problem is
    it is because i set content protection for my contact too...so ya in case next time anyone has the same problem
    12-06-09 07:14 AM
    First of all, your 3G Theme for Bold is perfect!! I had downloaded V1.51 for several months now. All I can say it is perfect. I just got a new Bold, downloaded your V1.6 and tried to install via OTA (file com_plazmic_theme_3GBold.jad). However, the installation yielded error as follow:

Download failed - 907 Invalid COD File not found

Would be appreciated if you can help me through this.
    12-08-09 06:53 AM
    First of all, your 3G Theme for Bold is perfect!! I had downloaded V1.51 for several months now. All I can say it is perfect. I just got a new Bold, downloaded your V1.6 and tried to install via OTA (file com_plazmic_theme_3GBold.jad). However, the installation yielded error as follow:

Would be appreciated if you can help me through this.
    Please try again, the OTA is finnicky at times.
    12-08-09 07:27 AM
    Redz, Fantastic!! thank of lot for your work and your time... this is my actually theme (1.5) and hoped the new version..

First, congratulation for you baby

Last, ... �and the rest?... 8900 version is better and most complete. :-)

A lot of thanks.
    12-10-09 05:12 AM
    This is one of my fav themes for my bold.. thank you for making a great theme..
    12-12-09 10:09 AM
    hi redzapper

gratulation - now the % for the battery is working fine! great job.

only a minor issue left: there is a blue frame surrounding the profiles button when it's selected.

thx for your fast and good support - your theme is my preferred theme of all available ones....

nr mike
    Fantastic theme redzapper, thank you. I also have the above issue and was wondering if you could look into it please. Thanks again.
    12-12-09 04:58 PM

Dear Redzapper,
    Despite redo, retry the OTA (been doing this few times a day since 8-dec), it still does not work and giving the same error message.

Can you help please?
    12-13-09 08:30 AM
    Dear Redzapper,
    Despite redo, retry the OTA (been doing this few times a day since 8-dec), it still does not work and giving the same error message.

Can you help please?
    Keep trying. I was getting the same error last night and this morning, it came down in a couple of seconds. This sounds like me to be a provider issue instead of a theme issue.
    12-14-09 07:58 AM
    I, too, think that this is a great looking and very functional theme. My only suggestion for future updates would be to perhaps increase the messages / calendar preview font size a bit, as they're pretty small right now (in 4.6 version).

Great job, though, and the number of posts on this thread is an indication of this theme's popularity.

12-14-09 09:52 AM
724 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD