good looking theme, cant wait for more to come
    08-10-09 05:15 PM
    Great Theme!! I like the hidden Today for my calendar....however, I noticed that it only showed a few of my calendar item on the hidden today.

I have my calendar sync with Lotus notes and I also manually enter items on my calendar with the phone. When I open the Calendar icon, I see all my appointments (one color for appointment that is sync with my lotus notes and a different color for appointment that I manually input on my phone). On the hidden Today, it only show the appointment that I entered on my phone manually, it doesn't how the items that is sync with lotus notes. Can you tell me how to fix this?
    08-11-09 01:00 AM
    The Today feature on themes will only show the items for the default calendar. This is an OS limitation and not something theme builders can change. The only way to fix it is to move all of your appointments onto a single calendar.
    08-11-09 07:19 AM
    Somehow it got moved to another folder.

Thanks.

-Rich

Works fine for me. I have "separate" selected and I have two separate icons.
    08-11-09 10:36 AM
    neat theme!
    08-11-09 10:39 AM
    I hava a Skin and this is cool with Leather BB-Wallpaper.

This Skin is top!!
    08-11-09 03:57 PM
    Ok, found the "compose" icon. No further issues, this is the best.

Great work!!
    08-11-09 07:26 PM
    The Today feature on themes will only show the items for the default calendar. This is an OS limitation and not something theme builders can change. The only way to fix it is to move all of your appointments onto a single calendar.
    How do I move all of my apointments onto a single calendar or how do I make one my default calendar?
    08-12-09 12:30 AM
    Hi All,

I need some help with this theme. Maybe i'm just not understanding this issue. Anyway, So anytime i get a sms it shows up on the screen and i'm able to preview the message which is not my issue. However, when i deleted the sms message it still shows up in the preview on the main screen. How do i delete the message entirely if it does not show up sms mailbox anymore but still shows in the preview screen? I hope this makes sense.
    08-12-09 09:27 AM
    Does it still show if you roll off of the SMS icon and back onto it?
    08-12-09 11:06 AM
    Very nice theme! Exactly wut I have been waiting for!!
    Any chance of a ver. With no today? I will donate.
    Keep up the goodwork!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 11:42 AM
    Any chance of porting this over to the 9630 now that the plazmic creator has been updated?
    08-12-09 02:26 PM
    Any chance of porting this over to the 9630 now that the plazmic creator has been updated?
    Wow that was fast. Yes, this will get to the 9630.....eventually
    08-12-09 03:16 PM
    It was my favorite them on my bold. Sadly I had to get rid of the bold and have been missing that theme so much on my tour.

Oh and thanks so much for the theme and all your hard work!
    Last edited by brinky; 08-12-09 at 03:24 PM. Reason: to give thanks!
    08-12-09 03:23 PM
    After using this theme for a few days i have to say i love it. Well done to you sir! Its my favorite theme out there, i haven't seen anything i really like but this is just awesome!
    08-12-09 05:00 PM
    After using this theme for a few days i have to say i love it. Well done to you sir! Its my favorite theme out there, i haven't seen anything i really like but this is just awesome!
    Thank you. Have you tried the Storm version?
    08-12-09 05:05 PM
    Hey man - I know you said "eventually" you'd have this theme for the Tour, any idea as to a time frame as to when?? This theme is so awesome! The layout and the icons are so nice looking. Love the weather in the center! Any update would be awesome.

Thanks!
    08-13-09 01:54 PM
    Hey man - I know you said "eventually" you'd have this theme for the Tour, any idea as to a time frame as to when?? This theme is so awesome! The layout and the icons are so nice looking. Love the weather in the center! Any update would be awesome.

Thanks!
    Tour version is in beta testing - I'd say 3G Tour version will be released any day now.
    08-13-09 02:29 PM
    Tour version is in beta testing - I'd say 3G Tour version will be released any day now.
    SWEET! Thanks a lot for the update man! Much appreciated. Just saw your post in the Tour Themes forum as well.

Looking forward to putting this one to work!
    08-13-09 03:08 PM
    Great theme! I've just used it for one day and really love it. Everything works fine except the 3GBB icon where the BB symbol isn't so friendly on my eyes. Is the any chance that you'd redesign it as it looks asymetrical and not standard. And also for the clock symbol when we activate the alarm clock, I think it's positioned too low and not centered to the time indicator next to it.

I just think they should make it perfect for such a great theme. Thanks a lot.
    08-13-09 09:44 PM
    Not sure if this question is specifically for this theme or if it is a general Bold-theme question, but here goes:

I'm using a customer picture as the background wallpaper with this theme. However, everytime I do a alt+shift+del to simulate a battery pull... after rebooting completely the wallpaper always changes back to the theme's default.

Comments/feedback? Care to weigh in RedZapper?
    08-14-09 12:23 PM
    Not sure if this question is specifically for this theme or if it is a general Bold-theme question, but here goes:

I'm using a customer picture as the background wallpaper with this theme. However, everytime I do a alt+shift+del to simulate a battery pull... after rebooting completely the wallpaper always changes back to the theme's default.

Comments/feedback? Care to weigh in RedZapper?
    I'm not seeing that but I'm running OS5.0.0.100. What OS are you running and does anyone else see this?
    08-14-09 10:39 PM
    I'm not seeing that but I'm running OS5.0.0.100. What OS are you running and does anyone else see this?
    That might be part of the problem... currently I'm running 4.6.0.167 (platform 4.0.0.217) which was what came with my AT&T branded Bold.

I've very hesitant to do an upgrade to 4.6.0.282 for a couple of reasons. 1.) I'm lazy - and don't feel like installing the RIM Desktop and backing up everything... I've used OTA for everything thus far. 2.) this is both a personal as well as work/company phone, and my company's IT has loaded a good amount of security onto my phone to grant me access to our internal network + email. I'm afraid that upgrading would screw up the settings or wipe it out altogether.

Comments?
    08-14-09 10:58 PM
    That might be part of the problem... currently I'm running 4.6.0.167 (platform 4.0.0.217) which was what came with my AT&T branded Bold.

I've very hesitant to do an upgrade to 4.6.0.282 for a couple of reasons. 1.) I'm lazy - and don't feel like installing the RIM Desktop and backing up everything... I've used OTA for everything thus far. 2.) this is both a personal as well as work/company phone, and my company's IT has loaded a good amount of security onto my phone to grant me access to our internal network + email. I'm afraid that upgrading would screw up the settings or wipe it out altogether.

Comments?
    No idea. Maybe some other user is seeing this and can help you.

BTW, I'm on a company bb with a whole lot of security too - not supposed to be on OS5 shhhh
    08-15-09 07:14 AM
    Great series of themes. But I can't seem to find the sms & mms icons on v13 & v131. Hopefully, you can add a choice of different background colours, too. For eg, I'm using a wine red colour battery cover on my Bold. Very elegant. Thanks for a great set of themes.
    08-16-09 08:21 AM
724 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD