khufu,
    Is it just the image or is your time showing larger than normal? I have difficulty seeing the size of the time.

Thanks,
    thats how it is on my phone. i wondered about the size of the time myself.
    01-19-10 03:26 PM
    thats how it is on my phone. i wondered about the size of the time myself.
    I love your wallpaper...any chance you can post an image?
    01-20-10 04:44 AM
    khufu,
    Is it just the image or is your time showing larger than normal? I have difficulty seeing the size of the time.

Thanks,
    That was one of the changes redzapper introduced in version 1.6 (see the first page of this thread), what version are you using?
    01-20-10 05:47 AM
    i think this theme is over rated

just my thought
    01-20-10 05:58 AM
    I think this is THE best theme out there just now. I love it. One suggestion please on the front page put the date when there is a NEW version added so we know. I went from a Dec 2009 to a 2010.18 version and had not realized there was a new one available. It would help if the revision date was added.

Keep up the GREAT work and PLEASE - icons for Documents to Go Premium on 5.0.0.411. It would be awesome to be able to edit file icons the way we can folder icons.
    01-20-10 09:05 AM
    I love using this theme but I really wish it was pink If I knew how to make themes I would make this bright pink. I hope the creator of this theme will honor my request and make it for me ..
    01-21-10 08:01 AM
    I love using this theme but I really wish it was pink If I knew how to make themes I would make this bright pink. I hope the creator of this theme will honor my request and make it for me ..
    A hot pink version would be kinda cool I think.

If enough people want it I'll consider making one
    01-21-10 03:50 PM
    Its weird. The home screen is the one from Zen. But the menu screen is the 3G theme. The icons are 3G but the layout of the home screen is all Zen. Any idea how to fix this?

Never mind, I reinstalled and now it works.

AWESOME theme!
    Last edited by Xhermes; 01-23-10 at 06:48 AM.
    01-23-10 06:35 AM
    Would look cool in pink
    01-23-10 09:18 AM
    Please add revision dates to the front page.....
    01-24-10 08:36 AM
    I sure hope all of you who are making requests, some are more like demands, are also making donations to redzapper via the donate button in the OP.
    01-24-10 09:23 AM
    Its weird. The home screen is the one from Zen. But the menu screen is the 3G theme. The icons are 3G but the layout of the home screen is all Zen. Any idea how to fix this?

Never mind, I reinstalled and now it works.

AWESOME theme!
    Hmmm i got the same problem but then after re-installing a few times...i got no luck. It is always zen home screen but when you lock then the 3G bold will pop back. anyone knows what might has gone wrong? I am using bold 9000 running OS5.0.0.411. thanks
    01-24-10 11:00 AM
    Hmmm i got the same problem but then after re-installing a few times...i got no luck. It is always zen home screen but when you lock then the 3G bold will pop back. anyone knows what might has gone wrong? I am using bold 9000 running OS5.0.0.411. thanks
    Rexyme,
    I have a bit of a side question.

You are running OS5.0.0.411 on your Bold. My Bold is running 4.6.

Where did you get this version and is this version on the Bold contingent with the carrier?

My carrier is AT&T and there seems to be no OS5.0.x version for my Bold.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Brian
    01-24-10 11:15 AM
    Rexyme,

Where did you get this version and is this version on the Bold contingent with the carrier?

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Brian
    There is an OTA for 4.6 users in the OP or you could try the 5.0 version and it may work just with no transition effects that come with 5.0 OS.
    01-24-10 11:47 AM
    I've installed this theme on my Bold 9000. I had to move my IMS to one folder and of course i had to similar thing for applications as well. Its not a big deal since am going to move one time only. while navigating different menu items my Bold started responding slow and sometime I could see clock hovering icon keeps rotating for few secs. So I would ask someone here whats the memory utilization of this theme?
    01-28-10 06:51 AM
    I've installed this theme on my Bold 9000. I had to move my IMS to one folder and of course i had to similar thing for applications as well. Its not a big deal since am going to move one time only. while navigating different menu items my Bold started responding slow and sometime I could see clock hovering icon keeps rotating for few secs. So I would ask someone here whats the memory utilization of this theme?
    Insignificant as far as I can tell. I assume you've tried a battery pull since you installed the theme?
    01-28-10 08:46 AM
    Hmmm so far the only official release of OS5 is from BEll....if you want you gotta use the leak....apparently the leak OS5.0.0.411 doesn't give memory leak problem as the official release...i know it sounds ridiculous but well just speaking from experience. Just google...u should be able to find the OS5.0 for ur bold.
    Anw after i install the leaked version...my 3G bold theme works again

Rexyme,

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Brian
    02-02-10 12:52 AM
    Rexyme,

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Brian
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...8900-a-413662/
    02-02-10 03:38 AM
    I too am having the problem that the home screen is Zen...anyone have any luck with this? I'm running version 5.0.0.464 of the OS on my Bold 9000!
    02-24-10 12:31 PM
    Update: I just tried the 4.6 OS version of this theme on my 5.0.0 OS and the main screen works (middle icon is back etc) but now the menu screen has a white background :-(
    02-24-10 12:45 PM
    I too have the issue with my 9000 (OS 5.0.0.411) where the Zen home screen displays. As above, if I install the 4.6 version the home screen displays the theme correctly, although with a white menu screen. I have uninstalled, rebooted, re-installed, etc. several times to no avail.
    03-01-10 10:48 PM
    How easy is it to write a theme? I've done some codeing on games.
    03-01-10 11:00 PM
    Anyone??? Has this been fixed for this theme yet, or is the problem ONLY with this particular revision of the OS on the Bold 9000?
    03-04-10 12:07 PM
    I haven't been too active with my themes recently as I've been insanely busy with my day job.

To those of you who have supported my work, I thank you and would like to let you know that I have started work on an OS5 version!

It will sport updated features and some new graphics as well. Since I use a BB9000 myself, the new version will be released for this platform first.

No ETA yet - gimme a couple of weeks or so

Oh yeah - almost forgot, I'll need a tester or two. Priority given to those who previously donated - please PM.
    Last edited by redzapper; 03-04-10 at 09:46 PM.
    03-04-10 09:38 PM
    I having some fully icon like video/album etc...
    03-06-10 03:09 AM
724 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD