This will be my first Theme to load. How do I use the link from here? Can I email, or text it to my cell??

Mike
    01-06-10 02:33 PM
    You can visit this site on your BlackBerry and just click on the link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 02:48 PM
    there seems to be a problem with the link for OS 5...4.6 seems to work fine...ota i can click np and even from my desktop comp i can download the .jad to my desktop...but ota and through desktop computer i cannot dl the os 5 file....and i need to update or i will continue to have the problem with my bold
    01-07-10 12:33 AM
    Could anyone please post again the link for OS5? It is displaying an error when trying to download OTA.

01-14-10 03:30 PM
    I had to wipe and reload my Bold, put .411 back on and have downloaded what should have been the OS5 version of the theme. However I still get the white background, so I think the link to the OS5 is pointing to the 4.6 version.

Can someone verify this?
    01-15-10 05:03 AM
    I too just upgraded to os 5.411, and I downloaded from the os 5 link. If I go to menu, I also got white background and the media is all screw up. I really like this themes, but it drains my memory and battery.

01-15-10 01:01 PM
    I had to wipe and reload my Bold, put .411 back on and have downloaded what should have been the OS5 version of the theme. However I still get the white background, so I think the link to the OS5 is pointing to the 4.6 version.

Can someone verify this?
    I tried after uninstalling and reinstalling the theme. I also got white background, so I suspect the link is to the 4.6 version, not the 5.0 version.

01-15-10 01:46 PM
    @tikus: same here. Upgrade my bold to 5.0.0.411 but now the theme when you go to the menu, the background is white. But the main problem that i notice is my memory can only go to 10MB plus max while the 4.6 version, my phone memory is like 40MB (i installed the same and same number of apps)...beside the memory will not go below 20MB or so even after 4 or 5 days...but right now..less than a day, my memory drops to 0!!! really love this theme so just hope for good news soon
    01-15-10 01:47 PM
    I tried after uninstalling and reinstalling the theme. I also got white background, so I suspect the link is to the 4.6 version, not the 5.0 version.

Thanks for the confirmation, that's my assumption too. Hopefully Redzapper will notice this and update the link. Otherwise I'll PM him.

Sorry if it screwed up your berry! At least the workaround to get rid of the white screen is easy enough.
    01-15-10 03:08 PM
    @tikus: same here. Upgrade my bold to 5.0.0.411 but now the theme when you go to the menu, the background is white. But the main problem that i notice is my memory can only go to 10MB plus max while the 4.6 version, my phone memory is like 40MB (i installed the same and same number of apps)...beside the memory will not go below 20MB or so even after 4 or 5 days...but right now..less than a day, my memory drops to 0!!! really love this theme so just hope for good news soon
    That is a common problem with .411, it's an OS issue not a problem with this theme.
    01-15-10 03:14 PM
    Thanks for the confirmation, that's my assumption too. Hopefully Redzapper will notice this and update the link. Otherwise I'll PM him.

Sorry if it screwed up your berry! At least the workaround to get rid of the white screen is easy enough.
    No worries. I'll just wait until the link is fixed and reinstall the theme. I just deleted it for now.

01-15-10 03:20 PM
    No worries. I'll just wait until the link is fixed and reinstall the theme. I just deleted it for now.

I'll see if I can get a 5.0 version out this weekend.
    01-15-10 07:38 PM
    Thanks! It had been working until I deleted and tried reinstalling it to test for the one poster who was having a problem.
    01-15-10 07:42 PM
    Thanks, Redzapper!
    01-16-10 02:55 AM
    thanks redzapper! and thanks scook94 for the clarification about the memory leak. Seem like we just have to wait for the next update of OS for solving this problem
    01-17-10 03:46 AM
    I had to wipe my phone last week and I'm dying to get this theme back on my phone! Hurry up with the 5.0 version!! Haha...feels nice to be in demand huh?
    01-18-10 11:43 AM
    I had to wipe my phone last week and I'm dying to get this theme back on my phone! Hurry up with the 5.0 version!! Haha...feels nice to be in demand huh?
    Surprised, actually, at the longevity of this theme.

Made it for my own use and never thought it would be this popular.

BTW folks, working on it right now.
    01-18-10 07:27 PM
    Surprised, actually, at the longevity of this theme.

Made it for my own use and never thought it would be this popular.

BTW folks, working on it right now.
    Thanks a lot! It had worked for me when I originally installed the 5.0 version. When I uninstalled and reinstalled to check for the other poster, I found out that it wasn't working.
    01-18-10 07:32 PM
    OK. Someone please try out the OS5 version.

I also threw in some custom folders but not sure if I got the resolution right or not. Haven't edited this theme in ages! If they're fuzzy, let me know.
    01-18-10 08:01 PM
    OK. Someone please try out the OS5 version.

I also threw in some custom folders but not sure if I got the resolution right or not. Haven't edited this theme in ages! If they're fuzzy, let me know.
    It works! Thanks a lot.

01-18-10 08:24 PM
    is it the same link from the first page??
    01-19-10 02:04 AM
    Many thanks redzapper!
    01-19-10 02:44 AM
    thank you redzapper....the link works
    finally i can put my favorite themes back on my bb

but i found one thing that bothered me. In any place that have a drop option, it seems all the wording been cuts off.
    for examples, in the mobile network option, memory and so on.
    When i switched to standard themes everything goes back to normal.
    i don't know if its themes related or not. If you can fix it, it will be nice.
    thanks again for making such a nice themes....
    01-19-10 05:19 AM
    thank you redzapper....the link works
    finally i can put my favorite themes back on my bb

but i found one thing that bothered me. In any place that have a drop option, it seems all the wording been cuts off.
    for examples, in the mobile network option, memory and so on.
    When i switched to standard themes everything goes back to normal.
    i don't know if its themes related or not. If you can fix it, it will be nice.
    thanks again for making such a nice themes....
    Screenshot please
    01-19-10 06:30 AM
    Great theme, using 5.0 ver. I know what the previous poster is referring to. If you go to any options screen, the front view of the drop down box will show just the first few letters of the word followed by ... .

A few things I've noticed.... The Text isn't showing for battery life remaining on the battery indicator. Also I am not seeing the am/pm beside the time. Not a big deal, could be designed this way. The only other glitch I found, someone had also mentioned before, if u lock the screen from the homescreen, the top middle icon will shift up to the right a few notches. Also, not sure if its by design or not, but when changing to the app screen the wallpaper doesn't change from the default.

A few requests...
    1. Can u make a version where the quicklaunch icon slot is not hardset and a custom icon can be placed there?
    2. Add the zoom in/out feature switching screens for OS5?

Last edited by khufu; 01-19-10 at 07:38 AM.
    01-19-10 07:31 AM
724 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD