Hi redzapper... Have you got back your laptop yet??

Am waiting anxiously for the 3G Bold with % ... I went over to 8900's Theme and check the 3G Theme and their version has been done also I've noticed you have added the off power when click on the batt ... manage connections when click on the signal ...

please port it to the Bold as well ...

thanks loads !
    Good timing!!! I just received a replacement laptop yesterday. I'll have to give Asus a plug here because they gave me a free upgraded laptop replacement for a 2 year old out of warranty machine - sweet!!

It will take me a couple of days to get it up and running (reformat, install windows 7, etc) but expect theme updates shortly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 08:27 AM
    I am looking for the version that works with the curve 8330 and I can not find it. I downloaded one but it said it was not compat with the 8330. Help!!! Newbie needs help. Thanks.
    10-21-09 08:27 AM
    Awesome news Redzapper !!! Cant Wait!
    10-21-09 08:48 AM
    This is the best theme ever, I have used this for weeks. I see other themes think about downloading them and then pass. Hands down, I love it.
    10-23-09 12:29 PM
    Might be a dumb question, but is this theme OS 5 compatible? Anyone know?
    10-23-09 08:18 PM
    Great theme. I've been using it for a couple of days now and I love how fast it is -- absolutely no lag like other themes.

The only minor bug that I've found is with the hidden today section for SMS/MMS when Quick Launch (QL) is installed. (Note, I've tried this test with several other custom themes that have hidden today SMS/MMS too, and I'm only getting the bug with this theme) When I have the SMS/MMS icon on my home screen, and if I send a text message via the SMS option in Quick Launch, it will constantly show, in the hidden today, the messages that I sent via QL. The only way to get rid of them is to delete the actual msg. It's not a big deal at all, but I thought I'd pass it along to the developer of the theme regardless. Like I said earlier, it doesn't appear to be QL since I don't get this bug with other themes that have SMS hidden today -- it simply looks like a minor bug in how this theme's SMS hidden today is interacting with QL.

From what I can tell, and other than this minor bug, the rest of the theme is flawless, fast and headache-free. I highly recommend it to anyone who is using the Bold.
    Redzapper

Firstly, many thanks for the theme. I've had the MyU theme for 9 months as nothing else really grabbed me, but yours is the best yet and MyU has been permanently binned!

I'd just like to say that I've come across derfel's bug too. Not a big deal, but a little distraction when navigating through the home screen and seeing old SMS's stuck there. Also, when an SMS has been sent through QL, the SMS list shows the red X to imply non-delivery, but when you open up the SMS it shows it was delivered.

Just a little feedback. Thanks again
    10-27-09 08:53 AM
    Redzapper ...

Have you forgotten us Bold users? sob sob
    11-02-09 02:06 PM
    Very nice indeed!
    11-02-09 02:19 PM
    Very nice theme! Thank you.
    11-02-09 11:20 PM
    Is there a way to show both calendars (default one and Facebook) in the home screen?
    11-03-09 04:28 AM
    awesome theme and i`m loving it! one thing i`ve noticed is that for the date, it gets cut off..``Wednesday, Novembe...`` is what i`m seeing right now. Everything else is cool. Also i hope that the other icons at the top are clickable, like the reception bar for manage connections and so on.
    keep up the awesome work so far though! thanksss
    11-04-09 12:57 AM
    awesome theme and i`m loving it! one thing i`ve noticed is that for the date, it gets cut off..``Wednesday, Novembe...`` is what i`m seeing right now. Everything else is cool. Also i hope that the other icons at the top are clickable, like the reception bar for manage connections and so on.
    keep up the awesome work so far though! thanksss
    The full date displays for me. Are you running a beta 5.0 OS or using a 9700?
    ?

11-04-09 01:00 AM
    The full date displays for me. Are you running a beta 5.0 OS or using a 9700?
    ?

I am running 5.0 OS. What's funny is that once it changed to thursday, the date was fine. lol.
    11-05-09 12:25 AM
    Redzapper ...

Not at all since I have a Bold myself - just been ridiculously busy with broken laptop, job, new baby and the world series.
    11-05-09 01:06 PM
    Not at all since I have a Bold myself - just been ridiculously busy with broken laptop, job, new baby and the world series.
    I am curious by the comment and or question that jamezco posted.

I am running this on the Bold and love it.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Brian
    11-05-09 01:37 PM
    I am curious by the comment and or question that jamezco posted.

I am running this on the Bold and love it.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Brian
    I believe he is lamenting the fact that I haven't issued any new themes or fixes in quite some time.
    11-05-09 01:55 PM
    hahaha .... redzapper knows me very well .... ahhh you have a new baby? CONGRATS !!! sorry to bug you though .. =) .. actually i just want the 3G series with a meter that's all ... hahaha not asking for a new theme ..

btw if you need a beta tester for the next upgrade with meter ... i dont mind being a guinea pig for it though ...
    11-05-09 03:53 PM
    Update: click here for screenshot

I have noticed the QuickLaunch icon appears to be selected even though it is not. I am using v1.51 on OS 4.6.0.301.

I usually see this after waking the phone from sleep mode.

BTW, this is one of my favorite themes. Thanks.

-Rich
    Last edited by richv77; 11-11-09 at 09:47 AM.
    11-11-09 09:33 AM
    After drooling over the Bold for a year, Telus finally switched over to HSPA and I got my 9000 (IMO the best BB ever made) and now I found the perfect theme for it. Very very nice and fits the look of the Bold perfectly!

Excellent work, donation made.
    11-13-09 09:57 AM
    Thanks for the theme. I like the way the icons look.

I find the time's font a bit small. If I want quickly check time, I need to squint to read the time. There may not enough room to increase the font size inside the ribbon, perhaps put it below the ribbon (on the left side).

Again, great theme!
    11-13-09 03:16 PM
    Hi I love this thems it it what i had on my bold and curve 8900 now i have a curve 8520 and i really want it is it possible to make it for the 8520. thanks
    11-15-09 11:27 AM
    Doesn't seem to work on 9700. Do you plan to make one for it? I love it.
    11-23-09 10:19 AM
    3G Bold Theme by RedZapper

This theme is FREE!

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

Icons designed by Jonathan Lundstr�m.
    Many thanks to Jonathan for permission to use his icons in creating this theme.

The first release was rather messy with multiple versions so I am consolidating this release.
    Going forward, there will be one primary version "3G Bold".
    The OTAs to prior versions will remain active but I will not be actively updating those versions.

v1.5 - Increased time font and battery mow includes %

FEATURES:
    - Fixed bottom dock
    - Hidden today plus
    - Center banner slot for your favorite weather app (not included)
    - Rocket icon for QuickLaunch (purchased separately)

Thanks to cavingjan for his help with this theme..

The links below are OTA links. Load theme page from your Blackberry Browser, navigate to the OTA link you want, select it and follow the instructions. You will not be able to install thru DM.

OTA: 3G Bold

Prior versions OTA:
    3G No weather text
    3G w/ weather text
    3G w/ weather text and QuickLaunch

Enjoy!

wonderful theme...Kudos on a spectacular job. i attempted to download thsi for use with the Bold 9700 and while it downloaded successfully and is displayed in applications its not useable. Any thoughts??? Thanks
    PS I am willing to donate to make this happen...Im sure i can find $$$ support for you...
    Last edited by scottami; 11-28-09 at 09:45 AM.
    11-23-09 05:13 PM
    Bold 9000 themes will not work on the 9700. The resolution of the display is not the same. I think Tour themes may work but I am unsure.
    11-23-09 06:50 PM
    Bold 9000 themes will not work on the 9700. The resolution of the display is not the same. I think Tour themes may work but I am unsure.
    Shame...What an awesome Theme...Hope one is developed for the 9700...Thanks for the response,,,
    11-23-09 06:52 PM
724 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD