This is absolutely by far the most awesome theme I've come across! Great work, man! I'm using BerryWeather with the temp showing on top center without static text (looks much better without it).
    07-21-09 12:06 PM
    I haven't installed the theme so take this comment with a grain of salt (or a whole salt lick if you like)...
    You could move the profile in one box and layer the bluetooth/alarm/wifi in a similar structure as the far right side as shown in the first post.

Just an idea.

Is there room for the alarm icon in with the time? There should be room for the BT in with the WiFi.
    07-21-09 12:27 PM
    Updated with custom Quicklaunch icon in the banner for power quicklaunch users out there!
    07-21-09 10:49 PM
    forgive my stupid question... but what is quicklaunch?
    07-21-09 11:01 PM
    The Quicklaunch has nice symmetry to it. Good job.
    07-22-09 07:03 AM
    forgive my stupid question... but what is quicklaunch?
    A very useful app launcher. I use it so I don't have to switch to the app screen away from the home screen.

QuickLaunch - Launch Apps, URL, Mail, SMS, PIN, Calls, Tilt Lock, Screenshot, Reset, Media and more! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    07-22-09 10:08 AM
    Very nice, I like the banner- different!
    07-22-09 11:57 AM
    Downloaded 3G No Weather Text with Quick Launch and found the following:

1) No "SMS" icon.
    2) In the banner, my Amazon widget appears in the center where most have the Weather icon.
    3) Icons are same for Applications, Games, Downloads and Setup.
    4) Icons are same for Camera and Video Camera.
    5) Bluetooth, WiFi and AT&T are fine where they are.

I know that this looks like a long list but other than these items, it looks great.
    07-22-09 12:08 PM
    Downloaded 3G No Weather Text with Quick Launch and found the following:

1) No "SMS" icon.
    2) In the banner, my Amazon widget appears in the center where most have the Weather icon.
    3) Icons are same for Applications, Games, Downloads and Setup.
    4) Icons are same for Camera and Video Camera.
    5) Bluetooth, WiFi and AT&T are fine where they are.

I know that this looks like a long list but other than these items, it looks great.
    1) SMS/MMS icon in apps folder
    2) Theme will display whichever icon is in the 7ths slot in the apps screen in the center banner location
    3) Not sure if there is a way to change how the folders look
    4) Camera and video camera icons are different. Video camera icon in apps folder.
    07-22-09 12:20 PM
    1) Found SMS icon and Video Camera Icon.
    2) Is QuickLaunch linked to email?
    3) Can more icons be added to address my original #3 from earlier?
    4) Black backgrounds on my ESPN, Google and Yahoo widgets. Size???
    07-22-09 12:35 PM
    Once you put an icon in for default folders, the user has limited choices for customization. It is a flaw of Plazmic. The user however can manually bypass this. See the my Apple theme thread for a link to the instructions.

With that said, we could probably ask nicely for a plain blank folder icon in png that the user can them modify and add to their device manually. But the user has to go outside the box on that one.
    07-22-09 12:44 PM
    I just installed it (and subsequently took it off just due to memory space on my phone). Looks very nice. The simple backgrounds are nice. Overall it is a very nice theme. Good job.
    07-22-09 12:45 PM
    I apologize if my feedback offended anyone. I am so impressed with the theme that I got carried away. Could we please obtain additional icons and instructions to customize some of the folders? This would be greatly appreciated.
    07-22-09 12:59 PM
    Unfortunately, I too had to remove this theme because of memory issues.
    07-22-09 04:17 PM
    That's odd. I've been using this theme since it was posted, I think I have ver 1.2. Its my favorite theme no issues at all, haven't rebooted since installing the theme day it was posted. I'm on OS .282

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 04:24 PM
    Unfortunately, I too had to remove this theme because of memory issues.
    What memory issues did you have?
    07-22-09 04:27 PM
    I initially got a low application issue this afternoon and when I removed the theme, I had 26.4MB of application memory. I am not sure how this issue happened.
    07-22-09 04:40 PM
    Personally I didn't have much room to begin with so it was not your fault. Your theme is a lot less than the theme I made. I only keep one or two themes on my phone out of habit.
    07-22-09 07:37 PM
    Excelent Theme, but i need 2 more icons for my apps, can yo add 2 more icons to the dock bar? 8 icons? it is possible?
    07-23-09 05:07 AM
    Excelent Theme, but i need 2 more icons for my apps, can yo add 2 more icons to the dock bar? 8 icons? it is possible?
    Perhaps. Don't expect this any time soon tho.
    07-23-09 08:10 AM
    Yeah, have at least one more icon would be good.
    07-23-09 08:44 AM
    thank you anyway
    07-23-09 12:46 PM
    great theme thanks
    07-23-09 07:25 PM
    I initially got a low application issue this afternoon and when I removed the theme, I had 26.4MB of application memory. I am not sure how this issue happened.
    I absolutely loved the theme, but I had the same problem and had to take it off of my phone as well. The first version didn't cause a memory leak at all, but the second version brought my phone down to 22 MB (I usually run between 44-46) at one point. I removed it and the issue stopped.
    07-23-09 11:38 PM
    I have had zero memory leak problems. I'm running OS .237
    07-24-09 12:12 AM
724 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD