Hi all,

I thought that after many hours and lots of practice, I would share a theme I have created and now use daily.

I know it not perfect for everyone, but I feel some what proud... I hope you like it too...

As you can probably tell, there is room for 2 lines of calendar items...

A pop up get "Jiggy With It" Hidden Bottom Dock with 8 half size icons.... and yes they are user definable by placing the items 1 to 8 on the application screen

OTA is available here

Hope you enjoy. Would love to hear your comments. This took me quite a bit of time to make, so if you enjoy it and can afford to donate, I'd really appreciate and welcome any paypal donations!! (private message for paypal email address)
    Last edited by FusionMaster; 02-19-09 at 09:49 PM.
    02-19-09 06:38 AM
    Looks awesome.

Downloading now and will let you know how it works.

Thanks for your work,

Jim

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 09:41 AM
    looks very nice. great job!
    Thanks for sharing!
    02-19-09 10:36 AM
    This is an awsome theme and thanks. You asked for comments so i will throw in the only negative I found about this theme (which I am using right now by the way) and that is the message icons don't have the little red asterik to identify a new message. Dont take this a s a slam, just a comment, the theme is really cool. Thanks.
    02-20-09 10:19 PM
    Thanks for you comments... Thats a bit weird, I have the asterisk on mine?!?! however I did find another "bug" is that I have 2 yes 2 bluetooth icons in the banner - but that comes and goes too.

I did find that you need to open the Messages Today Icon on the home screen and go to options and see if 'display new message indicator' is set to 'Yes'

Thanks to the few that have posted, I know that at least 30 of you have it!.... Come with the Comments!!
    02-21-09 01:34 AM
    Nice work.
    02-22-09 07:31 AM
    I like the hidden dock. Looks great.
    02-27-09 09:14 PM
    Loving it.
    Nice work.

02-28-09 05:05 AM
    How creative! I like the contour of the homescreen icons.

02-28-09 11:50 AM
    Thanks for you comments... Thats a bit weird, I have the asterisk on mine?!?! however I did find another "bug" is that I have 2 yes 2 bluetooth icons in the banner - but that comes and goes too.

I did find that you need to open the Messages Today Icon on the home screen and go to options and see if 'display new message indicator' is set to 'Yes'

Thanks to the few that have posted, I know that at least 30 of you have it!.... Come with the Comments!!
    I dont have 2 bluetooth icons, not that I have seen anyway. I checked to see if the "display new message indicator" is set to yes and it is. Still no asterisks on the small hidden dock icons. Strange part is if I hit the blackberry button and go to the application page where all the icons show up original size the asterisks shows up there. Still like the theme though, especially the yellow font contrasted against the grey. I still have version 4.6.0.167, I cant update because it is an agency phone and when I update it wipes out all the contacts and I have to go try to get our IT guys to reset the Enterprise Activation. Software version may have somethign to do with it, dont know.
    02-28-09 11:51 PM
    awesome theme. Can you add a profile icon to the top?
    03-10-09 01:49 PM
    Can you post that wallpaper? I love it!
    03-23-09 09:39 PM
    Awesome theme but I find the same issue with the message indicator. However, I get the new SMS logo on the top to let me know.

My only wish is that instead of emails, my SMS messages would show up on the home screen.

Great job!
    03-24-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD