Hi all

I have created my first theme, exported it and it has created 3 .cod files and 1 .jad file. I have uploaded all these files to the same folder, created a simple page with a hyperlink to the .jad file.

When I click the link on my blackberry I get the following message
    The item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save the item?
    with a yes/no option.

I guess I'm doing something wrong, could someone tell me what?

Thanks

Woody
    02-25-09 05:37 AM
    Hi all

I have created my first theme, exported it and it has created 3 .cod files and 1 .jad file. I have uploaded all these files to the same folder, created a simple page with a hyperlink to the .jad file.

When I click the link on my blackberry I get the following message

with a yes/no option.

I guess I'm doing something wrong, could someone tell me what?

Thanks

Woody
    It should have created an .axl file. Find the .axl files for that theme and try using DM or go into program files/common files/research in motion/ apploader/loader.exe and load the axl file. That is the way that I do it. I do not understand why you would do an OTA for a file that is already on your computer. The Apploader via program files is the long way around if it is easier for you just open desktop manager and add new software there either way works. Good luck. Maybe that is something new with the storm I have a 8320 and the route I gave you works for me.
    02-25-09 06:26 AM
    Yea I've done the .alx and installed with DM, but I wanted to try the other option incase I want to use it.
    02-25-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD