Theme name: BoldyBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 10 FREE DIRECT COPIES!!!

Just use coupon code: BLD10XX @checkout and you'll get it fo FREE..

Please write a comment/review of the theme if you have a time! Thank you & Enjoy!

Price: $2.99 until Jun 30
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

BlackBerry theme for 8900,9000,9630 and 9700.

Clean theme with a grey-black look full skinned. Features a hidden today + 8 customizable icons *press spacebar to show the docks and escape to hide*.

Access to Clock, Profiles and Manage Connections right from your homescreen. Weather slot for weather application *not included*.

Fully cutomizable menu fonts & homescreen wallpaper.

All this in only 1,1 Megabyte!!

Features:
    - Wallpaper Friendy.
    - Fully skinned.
    - Fully customizable menu fonts.
    - Access to Clock, Profiles and Manage Connections right from your homescreen. Weather slot for weather application *not included*.
    - Hidden docks:
    ----press spacebar to show the docks and escape to hide----
    * Today
    * 8 Customizable icons

Price: $2.99 until Jun 30
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

06-08-10 06:25 AM
    Thanks! I just installed it and will let you know how I like it.
    06-08-10 07:14 AM
    Thanks! I just installed it and will let you know how I like it.
    You're welcome! We hope you like it & Enjoy it!

Regards!
    06-08-10 07:20 AM
    My only "complaint" so far is the light grey background in the apps areas. Some of the icons (like Visual Voicemail) are heard to see.
    06-08-10 07:28 AM
    Wow, all coupon codes used, but only two users have commented. I imagine the developer would appreciate at least a "Thank you".
    06-08-10 06:19 PM
    Wow, all coupon codes used, but only two users have commented. I imagine the developer would appreciate at least a "Thank you".
    10 coupons for all devices though and they go fast.
    06-08-10 07:15 PM
    Hello Folks!!

BoldyBB has been updated.

Version 1.002
    - Background menu improved.

You can go into your mobihand account and download it again. I think you also got an e-mail about the update.

Best,
    Miguel
    06-09-10 06:52 AM
    Love it!

One question, when I escape out of the dock with the calendar highlighted, the dock goes away, but the calendar entries remain on the screen....the only way around is to be sure a non-today type icon (like the browser) is highlighted when I press escape. Can that be changed?
    06-12-10 12:42 PM
    Love it!

One question, when I escape out of the dock with the calendar highlighted, the dock goes away, but the calendar entries remain on the screen....the only way around is to be sure a non-today type icon (like the browser) is highlighted when I press escape. Can that be changed?
    No sorry, that cannot be changed. The only thing you could do is to scroll over another icon before hiding the dock and then the calendar entries will hide.

Best!
    06-12-10 12:46 PM
    Love it!

This seems to be a common trait with several themes I have purchased.
    06-19-10 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD