Is it just me experiencing this? The visual voicemail seems to work, I no longer get that provision message but I tried using it.... Doesn't work. I don't get my regular voicemail notifications anymore, I'm hoping there's a way to get visual voicemail working so I don't have to go back to normal voicemail services. haha.
    07-30-09 08:25 AM
    I still get the provisioning unsuccessful message.
    07-30-09 10:33 AM
    Me too J-Mar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 11:46 AM
    I read somewhere in the forums that AT&T Customers can't use VVM, so you'll have to reload your OS and remove it in the reloading process. It disables the notifications for your voicemail messages, so you just won't receive them anymore. I have the link below to the article on how to remove it, because it won't just let you get rid of it from DM or the applications list once the new OS is loaded. I did it to my phone and it worked fine.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/v-2...e-mail-165708/
    07-30-09 01:36 PM
    on .266 you get vm notifications, even though vvm is loaded on the phone...
    07-30-09 01:47 PM
    Hmmm well then maybe it works only for some OS's, or certain phones, or something, but I read somewhere in these forums (actually think it WAS the Bold forum a couple of pages back) that someone wasn't receiving their VM notifications, and a couple other people wrote in saying the same thing so they were directed to a link on how to remove it, which is the page that I listed in my post. I'm sorry to anybody if I'm wrong, though.
    07-30-09 01:58 PM
    Hmmm well then maybe it works only for some OS's, or certain phones, or something, but I read somewhere in these forums (actually think it WAS the Bold forum a couple of pages back) that someone wasn't receiving their VM notifications, and a couple other people wrote in saying the same thing so they were directed to a link on how to remove it, which is the page that I listed in my post. I'm sorry to anybody if I'm wrong, though.
    sorry, wasn't trying to contradict you...in fact, when i was still on .185 (i think) i wasn't receiving vm notifications either...not until i upgraded to .266 did it come back. so you're right that on certain OSs, it doesn't work.
    07-30-09 02:05 PM
    att pi$$3$ me off with all this feature crippleing.... mine was doing the same thing then allowed me to change options i contacted them and they said if it works they wont charge me for it.... so in otherwords not likely..... butafter reloading .282 i see its installed just like maps but its not on my screen anymore.... another service book?
    08-01-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD