What video formats will the 9000 Bold play? Also, am I able to sync my movies with iTunes?
    09-02-10 08:50 PM
    i know 3GP an MP4 an some other ones...
    09-02-10 08:59 PM
    BlackBerry Video Converter is an excellent video converter for BlackBerry smart phones including BlackBerry Bold 9000. The BlackBerry Bold 9000 video converter helps you to effortless convert videos to 3GP, MP4, AVI or WMV video format playable on BlackBerry Bold 9000.

The BlackBerry Bold 9000 is a smartphone developed by Research In Motion (RIM). It is the first BlackBerry smartphone to support tri-band HSDPA high-speed networks which includes integrated GPS and Wi-Fi. Besides these great features for business people, BlackBerry Bold has a high resolution screen which let various multimedia capabilities well performed.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 is a good media player. According to BlackBerry Bold 9000's specification, it can play H.264, MPEG4, H.263 and WMV3 videos. BlackBerry video converter has built-in mp4 output profile which is suitable for BlackBerry Bold 9000.

Why not download the BlackBerry Video Converter to start enjoying videos on your BlackBerry Bold 9000?

BlackBerry Video Converter, BlackBerry Bold 9000 Video Converter, Video to BlackBerry Bold 9000
    09-02-10 09:01 PM
    BlackBerry Video Converter is an excellent video converter for BlackBerry smart phones including BlackBerry Bold 9000. The BlackBerry Bold 9000 video converter helps you to effortless convert videos to 3GP, MP4, AVI or WMV video format playable on BlackBerry Bold 9000.

The BlackBerry Bold 9000 is a smartphone developed by Research In Motion (RIM). It is the first BlackBerry smartphone to support tri-band HSDPA high-speed networks which includes integrated GPS and Wi-Fi. Besides these great features for business people, BlackBerry Bold has a high resolution screen which let various multimedia capabilities well performed.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 is a good media player. According to BlackBerry Bold 9000's specification, it can play H.264, MPEG4, H.263 and WMV3 videos. BlackBerry video converter has built-in mp4 output profile which is suitable for BlackBerry Bold 9000.

Why not download the BlackBerry Video Converter to start enjoying videos on your BlackBerry Bold 9000?

BlackBerry Video Converter, BlackBerry Bold 9000 Video Converter, Video to BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Thanks, fedge. I'll give this a try and post my results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 03:35 PM
    Video formats:
    MPEG4 Part 2 Simple Profile, H.263, WMV

Audio formats:

MP3, MIDI, AMR-NB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA

Free Video Converter V2.9 is useful. Download:
    Koyote Soft
    and
    Any Video Converter Freeware. Download:
    Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Free Version - convert video to any formats, avi to MPEG, avi to MP4, flv to MPG
    09-06-10 07:39 PM
    The Bold will also play XVID encoded AVI files, i do this all the time.
    09-08-10 02:27 AM
    Also, am I able to sync my movies with iTunes?
    Yes, as long as the movies in iTunes are DRM-free. If you're talking about going the other way, yes as well. As far as "syncing" goes, it's easiest just to copy the movie files over to the SD card.
    09-08-10 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD