I have a Rogers Bold that is unlocked with SW v282.

I have an AT&T account and a Rogers account - both with sim cards of course.

I travel to the US every other week and whenever I go to the US, after I changed the sim card to AT&T I need to re-enter passwords for all my mail accounts, to verify them. Not a biggie.

But when I come back to Canada and switch the phone back to Rogers, I cannot even access the mail settings or mail setup wizard???

I end up wiping and reloading the software from scratch, then restoring my contacts, etc. from a backup.

This is a lot to do every week to change-over the phone. Anyone have any tips to share?

I thought maybe it was the Rogers-branded 282 sw, so I reloaded it without the vendor file - same result.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
    08-06-09 12:43 AM
    ......bump
    08-07-09 11:04 AM
    get a second bold?

sorry
    08-07-09 11:30 AM
    I'm just guessing here but when you come to the States and run on ATT with an ATT SIM card, it is downloading OTA the ATT service books. I think you would have to delete those service books and grab the ROGERS service books once you put the ROGERS SIM card back into the phone to have your email icon/web browser/etc.
    08-07-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD