Every time I try to enter my BBM I get this uncaught exception...I took the battery out several times but the bold still has a problem.

Any suggestions?
    08-08-09 03:12 PM
    Did you just upgrade to BBM 5.0? I had the same problem when I first upgraded but I kept clicking through and eventually my BBM worked.
    08-08-09 03:41 PM
    No I haven't upgraded to the new BBM. I'm running on the BBM that was already on my bold
    08-08-09 03:43 PM
    any help please?
    08-08-09 06:20 PM
    I had that error message all the time with the OS that came on the AT&T bold (.167). AT&T support was no help at all and didn't know what it was. After I upgraded the OS to .247 it went away. I now am running .282 and the javalang error message has not appeared once on that OS either. Not really a direct solution to your problem, but just my own experience. It was very frustrating to have to click through that message constantly. From what I've read it's not an indication that your device is about to fail but rather an annoyance that seems, for some folks, to go away eventually. There are other very knowledgeable users here who my be better able to help you.
    08-08-09 07:05 PM
    I was getting the message but after just repeatedly trying to open BBM it eventually opened and the message didn't reappear.
    When I got home I did a phone wipe and reinstalled the .282 OS though just to be safe and have not had a repeat incident to date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 07:33 PM
    I strongly suggest to do a soft reset, and send all your service books again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD