I hope I can get a slew of feedback.

I'm an AT&T Agent and have a few Bolds that have come back within their 30 days with this commen problem (Uncaught Exception etc. etc.)

I have read and people say to upgrade the OS...

Before I do this for a customer I was hoping to get some feedback.

PS....Why am I so afraid to upgrade to software? I am because when you click on upgrade" under options" AT&T says that there is none needed.

Thank You guys!!

Feedback??
    08-05-09 12:14 PM
    An uncaught exception error can be caused by many things. You will see them alot with poorly made 3rd party themes. You will see "No updates found" because it's looking for the most current Official to that carrier update. There may be higher os versions released by other carriers, but because of the vendor.xml file it wont be seen as being for that phone.
    08-05-09 12:22 PM
    Thanks so much.

So a "Shotty" 3rd party app is what is causing this.

hmm? Hope its none that I have recommended, Because I recommend only a few to the consumers. I love my bold and have learned so much over the last few months on this forum.

I really do appreciate crackberry. thanks guys!
    08-05-09 12:24 PM
    Some poorly made apps and themes have been the culprit for uncaught exception. If you have customers that return due to that... Check what they have recently downloaded to their phones before you let them return the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD