I switch to the 3G theme and love it. The only issue is that I no longer have the icon for "compose" when using this theme. Question is, is there a way to get it back. Its apparent that its in my system because its there on my other themes. Yes, "show all" icons is unchecked etc...
    08-10-09 08:27 PM
    is ti in a sub folder? if you have dial from home screen disabled, th c button is a shortcut and would be faster
    08-10-09 09:32 PM
    No its not in a sub folder. The "c" is not a shortcut on mine. Running 282 right now.
    thanks
    08-11-09 04:58 AM
    I switch to the 3G theme and love it. The only issue is that I no longer have the icon for "compose" when using this theme. Question is, is there a way to get it back. Its apparent that its in my system because its there on my other themes. Yes, "show all" icons is unchecked etc...
    Look in your application folder ?. Menu ?. Show all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 08:04 AM
    No its not in a sub folder. The "c" is not a shortcut on mine. Running 282 right now.
    thanks
    What do u mean the C is not a shortcut? Have u disable the 'dial from home screen'?

Try this link, u might find something useful http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner...tcut&sa=Search
    08-11-09 08:26 AM
    on you home screen hit the menu button an deselect hide and select show all then go back
    into applications and it should be there
    08-11-09 12:33 PM
    The compose icon is hidden in the "Applications" folder. Open applications folder - Menu - Show All.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD