I know the standard answer..."Use the Media manager within the Device manager." I am trying to figure out if I am doing it the most effecient way. I open my device using media manager and then open my music folder and drag and drop the songs I want on the device on to it.

My question is.....Is there a way to have the device manageer check a specific folder on my computer (say for example, my music folder) everytime I plug it in, if there are more songs that I have put in the folder, it adds them automatically to my phone, or "syncs" this folder with my phone?

I am just getting tired of hunting down the different songs that I would like one by one, instead of having a folder that I can dump them into on my computer, then have my Blackberry sync with that folder.

Any suggestions?
    12-21-08 08:10 AM
    Use iTunes, works great and it's easy.
    12-21-08 08:26 AM
    I don't use any media manager, I simply connect to my laptop in mass storage mode and then use the drag and drop method. I transferred 1405 songs last week when I got my 8GB media card and it worked perfectly. Best of luck!
    12-21-08 08:45 AM
    Please describe the method step by step i have dupilcated alot of my transfers and I want to be able to do this easily. Also what is th easiest way to add songs from say email to device? Thanks
    08-01-09 08:40 AM
    All I do is once new songs are in iTunes, I will drag and drop everything that is in my "recently added" folder onto my media card so this way I am only adding the new songs, and also not ever duplicating songs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD