Hi guys,

Ive been using the bold for about 3 weeks now. It has been an amazing phones but i have had the worse luck with it. i am currently on my 4th bold due to malfunctions. i am a student and am currently in debt. should i return the bold and get my money back, save $500 and go with the curve? is it worth the $500 of debt and interest?
    11-25-08 11:50 AM
    To be honest, I say you should return it and save your money. Being a recent graduate I know that money can be a tough situation at school, and to be honest, as a student who (assuming from your signature) is graduating in 2012, i dont really see a reason why you would need to really opt for the changes in the bold vs curve.

My opinion is to return the phone, save your money.
    11-25-08 12:01 PM
    yeah i admit the screen is beautiful, wifi is nice to have. anybody else got their opinions?
    11-25-08 12:08 PM
    I honestly don't think you'd be posting if you didn't already know your decision. However, knowing very little about your unique situation I would opt to stick with the curve and save money. You can always upgrade later when you're eligible. (I'm assuming that's why you paid full retail?)
    11-25-08 12:13 PM
    The Bold is an amazing device, but I don't think any mobile device is worth getting into $500 worth of debt especially when you're just a freshman in college in this current economy no less.

You are in the school of business no? It should be a no brainer.
    11-25-08 12:16 PM
    yeah i pretty much had my mind made up before i posted. just wanted to hear others opinions. another factor that made me reconsider waht my girlfriend recently got pretty mad at me for switching phones. we've been going out for 15 monthsnad and ive swtiched phones from the

moto krzr-> SE w580i-> moto razr -> bb pearl-> bb curve -> iphone-> nokia n95-> bb bold

thats a lot of phones and shes been fed up saying that i might be like that with girls too. i promised her that this phone would be the last but i convinced her that ive had soo many problems and im fed up. i think she is alright with me siwtching to the curve again.
    11-25-08 12:22 PM
    in your situation i would return the bold, as hard as it may be. But if the curve worked for you no problem, i would return the bold and wait to get one later when you have a few bucks lying around.
    11-25-08 12:25 PM
    yeah i pretty much had my mind made up before i posted. just wanted to hear others opinions. another factor that made me reconsider waht my girlfriend recently got pretty mad at me for switching phones. we've been going out for 15 monthsnad and ive swtiched phones from the

moto krzr-> SE w580i-> moto razr -> bb pearl-> bb curve -> iphone-> nokia n95-> bb bold

thats a lot of phones and shes been fed up saying that i might be like that with girls too. i promised her that this phone would be the last but i convinced her that ive had soo many problems and im fed up. i think she is alright with me siwtching to the curve again.
    yep and then when anniversary time/ birthday time comes around, if you buy her a not-so-good gift, she is going to pull the "you spend all this money on phones, but cant buy me a good gift" speech

just kidding...but seriously
    11-25-08 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD